chapter 12

"do you want to come to a concert with me tonight?" Harry asked me after he kissed me. I swear, that boy is never going to stop surprise me, but I can date Harry. it's Harry for christ sake. I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts.

"I don't have money for it." I said, trying to come up with and excuse not to go with him.

"I already paid for the tickets." Harry argued. I cursed to myself.

"Well, a concert can't hurt, can it?" I said to Harry and I saw his whole face lit up. He gave me one of those dimple smiles.

"Great I pick you up at 5 pm." Harry said as he stood up. He walked over to me and gave me a quick peek on the cheek. Before he moved his head he whispers into my ear.

"Dress sexy."

He left my apartment with my mouth hanging down to the floor and I almost dropped my coffe. Did he just say That?

--------------

I have done nothing today, sitting and watched some television. I looked at the clock and saw that Harry is going to be here in like, 30 minutes. And I am here, in my pj's, and a bum on my head.

I jumped up of the couch and ran over to the bathroom. I jumped into the shower and washed my body, I didn't have time to do my hair, so i just didn't wash it. I walked out wnd dried myself and walked out of the bathroom and over to my closet.

"Something sexy..." I whisper to myself as I looked through the closet for a dress. I found a black dress that went just over my knees. It was a loose dress. I like it. I found my shoes and walked back into the bathroom to put on some make up. I put on a eyeliner, some powder, masacra and some eyeshadow. I walked out of the bathroom when the door knocked. I looked at the clock, it was just 5 o'clock. I put on my shoes and walked over to the door. When i opened it, Harry stood there.

"We need to go now, before my friends are going to yell at me for not being there now." He said while he took my wrist and dragged me down the hallway. I got a reaction and pulled my hand away from his grip and i stood there in shock.

"What? Did i do something?" Harry asked me while he took a few steps towards me. I stepped back, Harry stood still for a while.

"No, i just.... I just dont like being told what i need to do, or people grabbing my wrist." I said while i tried to relax. Harry walked closer to me and i didn't move this time. He took my hand in his.

"Im sorry, would you mind follow me to the consert?" Harry asks me while he looks me deeply in the eyes. I look down at me feet for not fall for his boy. I cant fall for him, and i dont know him. I nod, and Harry still holds my hand as we walk down the hallway.

----------------------

A/N:

I will update as fast as possible, i just have to go to work xD

Please vote and comment

Lots of love

-Chrispo