Chapter 23

Harry didn't say anything this time either. Just holds me close so I could cry into his chest. I want to get out of here so I can breath.

"I'm sorry Harry, I need to go, time to think." I said as I finish crying. I stood up so I could walk away.

"Why?" He said, when I turn around he stood there with puppy eyes.

"Well, I... really like you , but I don't know how to act or how to deal with these feelings." I said so fast I was gasping for air when I was finished.

Harry stood there with his mouth open and I think he tires so cope with u just had told him, I can't even believe I just said that. But it's true, I don't know how to deal with these feelings I have towards him.

"Stay, please." Harry finally said after a few minutes of silence, were we just stood and looked into eachother eyes.

Should I stay? Or should I need some time to think, but why does he want me to stay? What if he hurts me again? I don't want to get hurt again.

"Why?" I said, sometimes you just have to ask to get answers.

"Because I want to get to know you even more and I think you are amazing so far. " He said with so much confident it's scary, I almost forgets he is a celebrity sometimes.

"I don't know, I should have some time for myself and think if I want this." I said as I broke my eye contact with Harry and looked down at my feet, they were very interesting at the moment. I close my eyes so breath just for a second.

When I open them again, Harry's feet are infront of mine. He is close again. I slowly look up and meet his eyes again.

"Stay please." He says once more and his face is so close to mine I can feel his minty breath on my face. I want to kiss him. But I really need some time for myself.

"No sorry, I'll talk to you later." I said and turned around and walked out. Leaving a confused Harry.

******

A few days later.

I was currently sitting at work in my lunch break, still thinking about Harry, how he made me open up, just a little. how he made me feel, love and happiness.

I haven't spoke to him yet, he have been calling and texting me like crazy.

I was looking at my phone, just checking Twitter and stuff, when I got a new message from Harry, this one is pretty long.

"Hi, I don't know why you are ignoring me, or I don't know what to say at the moment. I don't know why you are pushing me away, or why I like you. But I know that I like you and I really want to get to know you more. so if you want, I will be on the park, where I saw you with your book, looking beautiful as always, I'll be there until midnight if you still want this, us.
Love
H x"

I'm speechless. Do I want this? I have been thinking about him all day and night since I left him at his apartment. There are yet 3 more hours until I am off work, and my break is up.

***

By the time I get off work, all I can think about is that message. I know I have to let someone in again and get hurt again. Do I want it to be Harry?

I look at the time, it's still two more hours until midnight. I'm going to him.

I walk out and walk quickly over to the park where I use to sit and read. I see down the streets and it's dark.

I walk into the park and sees Harry standing there with one rose in his hand, and he is looking to handsome. I look like crap, since I just got off work. I walk slowly over to him, he hasn't noticed me yet, he is standing and looking around him. Looking for someone, me?