32.Birthday

I woke up to the sunlight shining through the windows.

I yawned and stretched my arms out. My phone vibrated. I turned to the table next to the bed and grabbed my phone. I turned it on and it had a notification from Facebook.

'It's Payton Caniff's Birthday today'

I sat up and looked across the room if Payton was awake and she wasn't. Today was Payton's 15th Birthday; Matt has organized a massive party in the hotels penthouse. Ofcourse he asked the hotel and Bart about it.

Payton and I are going 'shopping' were not really. It's just a distraction and some time to get everything ready.

I brought Payton this really cute Pandora bracelet... she'll love it.

It's 8am right now I wonder what time Matt will have the party. I decided to Text him.

L-Hey, what time do you want me and Payton to come back?

M-I Dunno...Everyone is helping sorting the stuffs out so we won't take that long.

L-Okay...

M-I'll Text you when you two can back

L-what about if she wants to come back early?

M-Dont worry...you'll figure something out. And remember IT'S NOT HER BIRTHDAY TODAY! Okay?

L-Okay.

All of us are going to pretend it's not Payron's Birthday today...just a normal day. EVERY single one of us has to pretend even her own brother.

I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. I took a quick shower. I did the usual; shampoo my hair, wash my body and shave. After all of that I turned the tap off and got out. I washed my face, brushed my teeth. I went back to the bedroom. I opened my wardrobe, I choice what to wear and quickly ran back to the bathroom. I put on a blue floral dress (A/N I forgot what colour hair I gave Leia... I think it's ombre'd, it's changed now)

I put my brown hair into a half updo and curled the bottom. Whilst I was curling my hair I was able to also do my make up...Don't ask...

I'm not a girly girl type... I don't wear skirts or dresses often.

I got out of the bathroom and slid on my baby blue vans, me and Payton have the same shoes.

It's 10am and Payton is still sleeping. Should I wake her up? Or should I just leave her to wake up by herself.

I was checking out my outfit and just looking at myself. I'm just really insecure about how I look.

I fixed my hair and applied more mascara on. My phone started to play Life of the Party by the one and only Shawn Mendes (A/N that's actually my ringtone) I stopped what I was doing and looked at Payton and ran to grab my phone.

"Hello?" I whispered into the phone.

"Hi, why we whispering?" Matt's voice whispered

"Paytons sleeping"I said.

M-Oh Okay.

L-So...

M-so??

L-why you called?

M- Just checking...what time you two leaving?

L-i Dunno... Like half 1ish.

M- Okay, the stuff: balloons, foods and stuff are already there.

L-Okay.

M- she doesn't know anything is happening..does she?

L-no she doesn't... stop worrying