chapter 3

**continuation of last chapter**

3rd persons pov-

Louis slowly pushed the door open, stepping in.

The triplets looked up and imendently stoped what they were doing.

"What are you wearing?"

Louis' face fell.

"D-Do you want me t-to go home and c-change?" Louis asked, frowning.

Their eyes widened.

"Oh! No no no!That's not what I meant"Edward quickly said"its just....unusual..for boys to wear stuff like that..even omegas..but you somehow pull it off, and that's actually really shocking.thats all.I'm sorry for the misunderstanding."he apologized.

Louis blushed."thank you." He said quietly.

Marcel smiled."come sit down,Lou"

"Lou?"

"Oh, I hope you don't mind me calling you that, I can stop if you want me too"he said, worried.

Louis smiled and sat down in the chair across from the triplets."no, its fine. Its just that no one aside from liam has ever called me that."

"Who's liam" harry asked, suddenly feeling very jealous.

"and what is he to you?"Marcel added on.

Louis smiled "liam is my roommate and best friend." He answered.

"What's your history with him? How'd you guys meet?" Edward asked.

Louis looked down. He opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by the door slamming open and 4 people walking in.

One was a short blonde female omega, a brunette female omega, and a taller black haired female omega and a brunette male alpha.

The blonde omega sat herself in Harry's lap and the brunette did the same with Edward, while the black haired omega just politely sat down next to Louis, the alpha stood beside Edward.

Marcel sighed."Louis, this is Taylor"he said, pointing to the blonde omega in Harry's lap."this is Danielle" he pointed to the brunette"and this is Kendall" he nodded towards the black haired omega. She looked over at Louis and smiled at him.

"And this is Nick" Edward said, looking over at the alpha.

Nick smirked at him.

"You know what? Your very cute."

Loyis looked over at the other omega and smiled. "Thank you, you are too"

She smiled even wider."I like you, kid." She patted his back.she looked him up and down."how old are you?"

"18"

"So you're barely legal?"Nick asked.

"Yeah" he blushed.

Kendall looked him up and down"I like your outfit, I wish I could pull something like that off."

He smiled "Thank you, I bet you actually could."