Chapter 14

*Mikayla's P.O.V*

The first night was honestly very awkward. I cannot find a word to say. I mean we could have been asking each other's interest or stories but for a people like us, you can never ask us that. I can't stand with the silence and his cockiness any longer, so I open a conversation. "You know what? I'm not ready for that thing. I mean I'd be 18 this year but still", I let out a deep breathe and then replay what I have just said. Wait, why do I even talk about this?! Its not like I do have a sex appeal to him and I know I'm not even his type. I close my eyes and hide my face by turning my body to the side. I can't believe I just said that. I blushed regretting what I've said and hoping that he would somehow does not want to react to it or even realize that I talk to him since he was busy with his so-called modern handphone texting with god knows who. But eventually he did. He did react to what I say.

I looked up at him only to see his "Eww-thats-gross" kind of glare. And world do you know he can speak, he said harshly "I never even ask you for that thing. The agreement does not even ask you to. And who on earth do ever say you can sleep on this bed? You get the couch. Now go". There, I dont have a good sex appeal and he was talking to me as if I am one of his maid. And for that, my very romantic husband, you'll get what you deserve.

I immediately got off from the king size bed. Thinking it was likely to be unfair, I pull off the blanket and in the split second I was amused by his abs and his thighs that was just revealed. They are so muscular. "What did you think you're doing?", I quickly head off to the couch without even answering him. He gets the king size bed and I get the small couch with an extra cozy blanket. Fair and square.

*

I woke up early in the morning and go for a shower. And gosh, even the bathroom was luxurious. The bath tub was designed just like a jaccuzi.

After finished showering, I went to the dressing room to find a clothes to wear. But god what do I have to wear in such a palace like this? Thankfully, the maid, Reyfra who is from what I heard, close to Vincent happens to be passing the room.

"Hey, Rey! Umm, what do I have to wear? I mean do I dress casual or glamour? Its a castle so, I just want to fit in but as if for the starter, can you please help me?", and gosh, that was just a lot to ask of me.

"Owh. Just dress casually my dear. You can dress glamorously when we have a visit. I think you can pull of this white tee and this skinny jeans. It'll look good on you dear",

"Thanks! Oh my, god bless you Rey. You're my life saver!", I hugged her.

"Vincent are so lucky to have you darling. I know you are the one for him. Now go get change and Oh! Don't forget about the party later. We already prepare a dress for you!", and with that, she left. But what party? Hmm, I'll just see it later.

I took the white silk sleeveless tee and the skinny jeans Rey had recommended. With her choices, i can tell she have a good taste of fashion. Not to mention that the tee has also got a gold beads on the neck. I look myself at the mirror, 'I am a princess now and there is no turning back'.

I went downstairs and walk a very long way to the kitchen. It was very demanded for someone who loves to cook. Well, like me. I look at the shelves to found a coffee. And when I already found one, I made one for myself and well... one for my husband.

"Oh my dear, we can ask the maids to make the breakfast. You dont have to do this", Queen Wendy came out of nowhere making me startled.

"Awh. No its okay. I love to prepare meals. Thats what I always do with my mum". I said and smile 

"Well then, let me help you". It gives me goosebumps that she is willing to help me. I mean its the local's work and she's the queen.

We bake an apple pie for breakfast and a toasted bread. We served the bread with a different jams. Right after we finished, King Zeffry or shall I call, my father in law, join us.

"Where's Vincent?", he asked.

"Umm, he's not awake yet, I guess. I'll get him", I smile. Wow, for the past two days I lived here in their castle, its my first time to get to talk to the King. The ruler of the country. I swept away my thoughts and walk upstairs. I went to the room we share and.... he's still asleep, in his boxers.

"Wake up". I said softly. No respond. "Wake up", I shook his arms now. But still. No respond. "WAAAKKEEEE UUUUPPP!", I shout at his ears. He wakes up to get off from the bed but instead, he falls down. I tried hard not to laugh, but hey, its just too funny so I broke off laughing. Its way too funny I wanted to cry. But I was startled when I see him infront of me. "What was that for?", he asked with his nasty face on.

"You dont want to wake up, so I had to shout. You deserve it",

He stares at me with that 'what?' face on. It seems so scary so I walked away. Just then I felt like he's chasing me so I ran downstairs laughing. I probably get him this time.

----

Next update would be Prince Vincent's POV :)

Marrying the RoyalOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara