Springtrap x reader pt 2 Lemon 🍋

It's been a few years since you and springtrap have been together and you are now his "queen to his kingdom" but he still doesn't know that your suicidal...and it's all because of two particularly jealous girls...chica and mangle...those bitches...

_(Y/N) pov_

"hey (y/n)...you're "married to springtrap" I nod and try to walk away from chica but mangle stops me and scratches my cheek. I flinch and fall good thing i can fix myself later. Mangle and chica hear someone coming so we all get up and run in oposite directions. I go to the warehouse and fix myself up before springtrap gets back in here. b/c now that we are married or "married" as chica states it but its whatever. anyways me and springtrap are allowed to walk around the pizzaria so thats what he spends the day doing. but today...he comes back at the time i cut myself... but me being stupid didn't remember that...

one mark

stupid!

two marks

cant do anything!

three marks

does springtrap acctually love me?

four...err three a half-shit...it's springtrap...

I look up to see a very VERY pissed off springtrap holding my arm. " wHaT ThE hElL iS GoIng ON!!" he said trying to keep his cool but you know he doesn't and ends up losing it anyway. I just stare at the ground and cry. " WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THIS AGAIN (Y/N)!" I start sobing and put my free hand on my face and fall off the crate i was sitting on, and if it wasn't for springtrap i would of fallen on the floor and hurt myself but he caught me and just held me till i stopped crying. "(y/n)...what happened...what caused you to keep doing this..." he wraps it up in bandages. i breath in sharply when he kisses it. but it didn't hurt when he kissed it. I felt...love...so i teared up and told him about mangle and chica, his face still staying the sad look he had on it. I new he loved me so I cried into his chest after crawling into his lap... he cuddled me and kissed the top of my head. "(y/n)... i know this is probably the wrong time but do you want to take the relationship a step further...?" i was shocked but kinda happy by his question. " i would love to springtrap..."

!Warning!: Lemon ahead!: contains: domination, spanking, and a lot of moaning and cursing. 

*springtraps pov* 

I roughly kiss her as I lay down on top of her having barely any space between us. I then start to leave kisses down the side of her neck and along her chest. her being a quiet moaning mess naming my nickname here and there. "s-springy...ah~" I just smirk and continue down to her breasts. i take her left mound in my mouth and massage the right one. i then switch and give the right the same treatment. I kiss down to her 'area' and i put a finger in her. She then starts to buck her hips slightly once I start moving and adding more fingers. "S-Springtrap!~ A-aah~ y-yes!~" i chuckle and continue. I then lean down towards her wet folds. "If you cum daddy's gonna have to punish you" I then begin to lick her folds while continuing to finger fuck her. She let's out moans with whimpers here and there. "Springtrap I cant help it! A-ahhh! please!" I chuckle and continue on. "Please!...ahhh~!i-i'm cumming!" I smirk and continue my motions but faster "oh Fuck!" I lap up her juices and when I'm done I grin evilly. She looks at me confused and then I grab her hair and pull it towards my cock. "suck." she then starts to suck on my cock. "A-ah~ d-damn (y-y/n)" she then looks up at me and I look down at her, me knowing my eyes were full of lust and domination. She looks at my cock and takes all of it. I widen my eyes and say, "h-holy shit (y-y/n), A-AaH~ f-fuck yeah! Ahh~! i-i'm cumming!" I then cummed and watched her swallow all of it.

*Y/N pov*

He then pulls me in to his lap, me not knowing what he was doing and just started spanking me. "A-aah~ Springtrap! ow!~~" he just hums. "This is what you get for being a naughty girl.""yeah- but i'm your naughty girl~" I swing my butt, and he pauses licking his lips. he then starts spanking me till my butt really put a tomato to shame. He then positions me on top of him and starts pushing me down.

"O-oh! You're so b-big!" I comment. He smirks and looks at me "thank you, sweetcheeks" I giggle but it turns into a moan after he spanks me. He then starts to bounce me on his lap making loud noises come from me and loud groaning coming from him. "Springtrap! Oh yes! Ahhh!~" springtrap then throws his head back and groans really loud as I start to take over.

*springtraps pov*

Shit. Shit.Shit!! Shes taking over. But it feels so good "aahh~! ( y-y/n)!" I moan loudly and squeaks and moans come from her. I then growl and pull out of her and she looks confused. "S-springy what are yo- A-ahhhh!~" I plunge myself back into her and ram into her fast and hard hitting her g-spot over and over again. "A-AHhhh!! Springtrap yes! Fuck fuck fuck! Oh daddy please harder! Faster!" I did as she asked and went at inhuman speeds. "Ooohhh! YES! Yes!" I groaned as she started to tighten around me knowing she was coming to her climax. "OHHhhh...Springtrap!" I continued to ram into her as she rides out her climax. "(Y/n)! Oh shit! I'm almost there!!" Then I cummed into her and pulled out.

We layed there until..."you used a condom...right?" I went wide eyed. "Umm...no..." I looked down at her worriedly then she smiled up at me which surprised me. " good. Because now we can think of names for your baby." I froze for a second but then smiled and hugged her then touched her stomach. "Our baby (y/n). Our baby". She then teared up and hugged me. I chuckled and hugged her back we then covered ourselves up and we went to sleep for the next day comming.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this lemon. I am glad to do one for another animatronic and I will list the ones you can choose from.

-marionette

-golden freddy

-bonnie

-foxy

-toy freddy

-toy bonnie

-bonnie

-Mike

-Jeremy

-funtime freddy

A/N: I just wanna say yeah most of these aren't Tonycrynight characters but he has very limited characters so it's ok if I do others. Also I'm so so so sorry for not writing this earlier I got super busy with family and then finals but from now on I will work on my writing. Anyways thanks for reading!!