Freddy x depressed animatronic reader lemon🍋

*freddy's pov*
"All these taxes" i lean back in my chair and fold my hands. I then got an idea. "Lets look through them shall we" i looked through all the security cameras and saw mangle and foxy, chica and bonnie ,and then (y/n) scrunched up in a ball crying. Now i know that im not the type of guy to confess....but.... i like (y/n). Alot. And if i tell her im scared she will say no. But theres something about (y/n) thats completely different about her than us. She can get....depressed and she's on the verge of being suicidal. now i know that you guys are all like 'well cant you get depressed to?' No. We cant. Its just not in our programing. But (y/n)...(y/n) is special. Now enough about me loving (y/n) i need to go help her...

*(y/n) pov ((finally))*

Why does nobody like me...am i that ugly? does nobody like my body? I WANT TO KNOW!' I think. I then go to punch my head but somebody grabs my wrists. I then open my eyes and see freddy fazbear himself. "B-boss!!! I-i-i mean F-f-freddy!!! I-i-i mean m-master!!! I-i-i mean daddy!!! I frose after I said that. And he gasped. 'Oh god im screwed' he glared at me and picked me up. Me being the wimp i am covered my face and whimpered. I was then set on a cushiony thing. What i heard next made me wet in my 'area'. "Strip" he asked.(before you ask. Dont. You are wearing a shirt and pants and also since tonys look more realistic you are staying in animatronic forms because the tony crynight freddy is who you are about to fuck with) I didnt hesitate. 1. because hes the boss 2. He has a mean slap and 3. I want him to see 'me' and how ugly i am. "Good." He then came ober and ran his hands over my body. I then blushed and looked away. He took this chance and started to kiss my neck. I moaned. He smirked and layed me on the bed.

*freddys pov*
I started to rub her womanhood but her loud moan set me off. I then licked my fingers and stuck 3 in her. She yelped but not of pain but pleasure. I then started to move my fingers. "A-aah f-freddy~! A-aah!" She moaned. I-im going to cum!!" I smirked and pulled my fingers out. "A-ah f-freddy! P-please a-aah~" she then went to go touch herself but i stopped her. She then whined. "Lay on my lap" i told her. She then layed on my lap. I then slaped her. "A-aah!~" she panted. I slaped her again "A-aah~! D-daddy!~" i then slaped her really hard. A-AAH!~ DADDY FUCK ME!~" i leaned down to her ear and grabbed her ass and squeezed it. She started pantng and i could feel her pre cum on my leg. "I'll fuck you two or three ways just be paitient." I then shifted to where i could see her vagina. I licked my lips and started to eat her out. (Not litteraly. XD) "A-aah~! O-oh~! Ha~! Ah~! Mmm~ d-daddy!~" she then cummed. "You taste good (y/n)" i then flipped her over so she was on her back. I then remembered i had some hand cuffs. I smirked and cuffed her. She then tried to get out which since i cuffed her hands behind her back and then arched her back her boobs got even bigger. I then pounced on her played with her right one and sucked on the left nipple." A-aah~! O-oh d-daddy~" i then did the same to the other. I then kissed her and asked for enturance and since she denied i thrusted into her and when she gasped i stuck my tounge in her mouth and we fought for dominance to which i won. And then i kissed her tears away. "F-freddy... go." I lisened to her and started to thrust. "A-ah f-freddy F-faster!! H-harder!!"She said in between moans. I did and went at an in human speed.i then hit her g-spot which mad her scream.my.name~ F-FREDDY A-AAH~ THERE RIGHT THERE !!!! O-OH D-DADDY!!!! A-AAH~ I-IM CUMMING! F-FREDDY A-AAH~!!!" "M-me T-too! Ah~" we then cummed. I was about to pullout when all of a sudden she flipped me over. "Enjoy the ride" she then started to bounce on my dick.
"FUCK!~" " ah,ah,ahh~ freddy fazbear this is a kids pizzaria place". "A-aah~ f-fuck! A-aah~!" I moaned. She moaned as well but not as much as me.i cummed. She then kissed me and got of off me. "O-oh god!!!~"i moaned. she then licked up to the tip of my dick. she then somehow managed to get her hand cuffs off of herself and put them on me. She then started to suck and deep throat me "A-AH~ OH
F-FUCK!~ (Y/N)~!! A-AH~!" I then cummed and she swallowed it. She uncuffes me and cuddles with me. "I will get my revenge soon im just to tired to do it now." I said "you can try freddy...but challenge accepted!" "Your on" we then fell asleep.

*hey guys i hope you enjoyed this lemon and this wont certainly be my last one nonono!and just let your minds go free. I just wont take guy on guy or girl on girl. Im biosexual i'll date a guy or a girl but im doing gay stuff that will be a different book. Well bye my little animatronics!💜*