changes

"Look what I've got here", Aaron cheered as he walked into Emily's room. It was a Tuesday morning and he had just arrived at the Prentiss' mansion.

"Hello to you, too", she yawned, still in bed.

"Sorry for waking you up", he smiled and sat down at the edge of her bed.

She chuckled as she sat up and he pressed a soft kiss to her lips: "Apology accepted. What is this?"

"This is what I was talking about", he grinned as he realized that she was pointing at the paper in his hand. "It's for you!"

"I still don't get it", she sighed and rested her head on his shoulder.

"You have to fill this in to apply for the FBI and if they want you, they send you an invitation for the entrance examination to get accepted to academy", Aaron explained. "And I'm sure as hell that they want you."

"Aaron", she sighed again. "How often have I told you that I cannot do this?"

"But this is your dream, isn't it?", he looked at her.

"Of course it is", Emily replied. "But my parents are not going to let me do that."

"They cannot change it", her boyfriend shrugged. "Look, all you have to do is to apply and pass the examination. When academy starts, you're already 18 and they aren't able to stop you then."

Her eyes met his and he saw how she started to think about it.

"What if they don't want me? Or I fail this test?", she slowly asked.

"They are going to want you", Aaron replied. "I promise. And I have already passed this test, we can study together if you want to."

A small smile formed on her lips, but she soon let out another sigh: "I don't know."

"Come on, babe", he smiled. "If this is what you want, you should do it. You're going to regret it afterwards, really. Show me the Emily I met some months ago, the one that always sabotaged her mother on purpose and wasn't afraid of anything."

"Hey, she's still here!", Emily protested.

"Good", he grinned and leaned in to kiss her.

"I'll think about it", she said before she closed the gap between their lips. "Because since last week, this Emily-girl has a super-hot boyfriend who taught her to think twice about decisions."

"Oh, really? Tell me more about this guy", Aaron grinned.

"Well", she climbed on his lap until she was straddling him. "Like I already said, he is super hot, has a really great mind and even makes her go insane sometimes. He is smart and strong, and I guess nobody's as good in bed as he is. And because of her evil mother they have to keep their relationship a secret, which only makes it even hotter."

"Oh, sounds like a really cool guy", he replied and raised his eyebrows.

"I know, right?", Emily smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. The kiss they shared was passionate, filled with all these feelings they didn't talk about. Neither of them had said the three words yet, but both of them knew how the other felt.

Aaron placed his hands at her waist and kissed her again, more demanding this time. She immediately understood and grinned into the kiss as his hands wandered to the hem of her shirt and pulled it over head. As she unbuttoned his shirt, she started to move her hips and he groaned in impatience.

Just as his lips found hers again, a knock on the door  made them move away.

"Who is it?", Emily asked loudly, trying to sound as boring as always and turned on at all.

"It's Agent Wilson, can I come in?"

"If you do that, I'll kill you", she snapped.

Letting out a sigh, Wilson said: "As always. Have you seen Agent Hotchner then? It's urgent, I have to talk to him."

"Does it sound like he is in here? No, so fuck off", Emily said and the sound of the security boss walking away was the only answer she received.

"Are you always that mean to him?", Hotch whispered, his hand trailing up and down her back.

"Any chance I get", she replied. "I hate him and that's never going to change."

"Well then", he shrugged, kissing her neck again.

Suddenly, his phone rang. "Seriously?", he sighed and grabbed into the pocket of his trouser.

"Hotchner? (...) Is it important? (...) Okay, I'll be there", by his last sentence, Emily had already climbed off his lap, knowing he had to leave.

"I'm so sorry, but I really have to meet Wilson", Aaron said and he buttoned his shirt again. "He said that it's really important."

"It's okay", she replied.

"No, it's not", he shook his head. "How can I make it up to you?"

"How about staying over night?", she carefully asked and looked up at him with begging eyes.

They had never dared to spend a night at the mansion together. It was too risky, especially since Aaron usually left between 11 and 12 pm.

"I guess we can arrange that", he smiled and gave her a quick kiss before sneaking out of her room, making sure that nobody would see him.

_

"We have a very important event tonight", Wilson explained as Hotch finally stood in his office.

"Who is going to come?"

"A family who is really close to the President, we need all of us down there", he replied.

"So I don't have to keep an eye on Emily?", Aaron asked.

"No, the ambassadress said that we all have to work that night", Wilson sighed. "She is really paranoid about their security."

"Okay, and why was this so important?"

"Oh no, I actually wanted to tell you something else", the older agent replied. "We have a new agent, agent Miller. He is going to take over your task to keep an eye on the girl next week, so you can finally do some effective work. I wanted to tell you as soon as possible, I thought you'd be thankful for every second you don't have to spend with her. I still keep asking myself how you manage to survive her this long, to be honest."

Everything in Aaron's head started to spin and all he managed to say was: "Wait, what?"

"You don't work with Emily Prentiss anymore."