"I should've never went to that party!" She said shaking her head and going up the steps.

I waited an hour before going up stairs and checking on her. When I walked in her room I heard light snoring and noticed she was sound asleep. I pulled the covers over her body and kissed her forehead then turned off the light and went back down stairs when my iMessage notification sound went off.

Right hand D : You good? Where you at nigga?

Me : Over my baby momma house, I'm gold.

Right hand D : Who? That light skin broad?

Me : Yeah

Right hand D : Son! Baby girl bad!! Is that really ya BM though?

Me : Yeah, Aubrey don't even seem like that type.

Right hand D : So what's up? We making moves tonight or what?

Me : Nah, I'm trying make sure she straight, but I hit you when I'm ready.

Right hand D : A'ight bet

Me : & you better not let Yandy see these messages or she gon tap that ass!

Right hand D : You know she sitting right here watching my every move 😂 she always thinking I'm texting a bitch.

Me : What she be saying?? 😂

Right hand D : You and that bitch can go down together! Whole time I'm texting my mother!

Me : 😂

Right hand D : She crazy son! Man lemme go before she get the water hoes.

Me : 😂😂😂 A'ight my nigga!

After I got done texting Deecee crazy ass, I turned on the tv and started watching the basketball game that was playing.

Aubrey

I jumped up and rushed to the bathroom, throwing up yesterday's food in the toilet. I felt my hair being lifted up off my shoulders and out my face and looked back to see J.

I continued to throw up everything and once I was done I flushed the toilet and turned on the hot water "You good?" J asked as he stood behind me.

I nodded as I grabbed for my tooth brush and tooth paste then started brushing my teeth. By the time I was done he was out the bathroom and laying back down in my bed "This nigga" I mumbled slipping on some sweatpants and going down stairs.

I searched the refrigerator but couldn't find anything I had a taste for. So I hiked my ass back up the steps and in my room over to my baby father "J" I called tapping his leg.

"What's up?" He asked with his eyes still closed.

"Can I hold your car? I wanna go get me something to eat" I said shifting from one foot to the other.

I don't know why my lazy ass didn't just drive mine.

"Yeah" he said handing me the keys from off my bed side table then going back to sleep.

I quickly put on my nike slides and grabbed my bag then headed back down stairs. I opened the door and was greeted by a unwanted guess.

"You're pregnant?!" J.R. asked backing me up into the house.

"What you--" I started to say before he interrupted me.

"Answer my fucking question! You pregnant?!" He yelled.

When I didn't respond he begin talking again "So we break up and you fuck the first nigga you see? Huh!!!" He yelled punching his fist into the wall making a hole "Answer me!" He yelled grabbing me around the neck then begin squeezing.

"P-plea--" I tried to say as I scratched at his arms.

Before I knew what was happening J had came and knocked J.R. out with one punch. I sat there for a min trying to catch my breath until I seen all the blood that was coming from J.R.

"J stop!" I yelled trying to pull him off  but he wouldn't let up he continued to kick him.

"J please stop" I plead but he didn't he just continued to kick him senseless.

"Please" I cried again.

J finally stopped then came over to where I was "You good?" He asked checking for any marks. I nodded my head then hugged him.

I could've died if he wasn't here. Knowing J.R. his ass probably wouldn't have stopped until I was dead.

J wrapped his arms around my body as I broke down crying. The man that I loved just tried to take my ass out the game.

On top of all that how am I supposed to be somebody's mother? It wasn't suppose to happen this early! I was gonna graduate college, get settled into my job, get married, then have kids. It wasn't suppose to happen like this! I just graduated high school now I'm somebody's mother? I have a child inside of me. A child that's gonna be depending on me. My child.

I cried until I fell asleep, and I know all this crying isn't good for me but I just been so emotional and that's the only thing I could do was cry.

Y'all like or nah??? I know y'all Been waiting on an update so here goes. Not the best of Chapters but that's not gon stop the grind! Leave some feedback so I know what y'all think.