He strutted back over to Nico, and grabbed his arm and pulled him along. Again, the tingles of electricity. 

This time, the touch wasn't very fleeting, longer than a second, causing the skin to burn under the touch for his brain to feel it just got electrocuted, he found himself stumbling with him.

Jason slid the bag off his shoulder which Nico did not notice he was wearing, and gave it to Nico, ordering to hold on to it. 

As he recovered from the burning tingles in his arm, Jason put the helmet on his head for him, glancing at people who looked at them or whispering, and glared a little when he heard someone say, "gay."

Nico was a little blank when Jason spoke to him.

"Put your arms around me," he said.

Nico did.

He didn't fight.

Why wasn't he arguing or snapping?

Jason smirked as Nico wrapped his thin arms around his stomach, clutching his own fingers together. Jason could feel the warmth Nico gave off through the jacket, and the comforting swath of feeling it gave him. 

Nico heard Jason kick the stand and the machine came to life.

The ride was awful.

Nico couldn't control the tingles that ran down his spine as he could feel the hard muscles that worked as he flexed his torso whenever they turned. 

Nico kept his eyes clenched shut, only feeling Jason's warm back pressed against his cheek, and the wind slap against his body and the helmet, and the sharp numbing burn that shot through every nerve of his upper body. 

He couldn't control his thoughts as his mind reeled.

The bike was not as gentle and did not purr when riding it, it roared and charged. He clenched his eyes and held tighter to Jason through his jacket as they made a sharp turn up some sort of hill, and he felt the beast under his legs come to a shuddering stop. 

He couldn't open his eyes.

"Nico, you okay...?" he heard through the muffled helmet. Slowly, it took a moment for the dark teen to un-wrench himself from the other, still in a slightly dazed state as he removed his helmet and ruffled his hair. As he was doing this, he managed to crack an eye open.

Jason was staring at him for a moment as he shook his hair in all directions, and tried to stand unsteadily. "Was that your first time riding?" Jason chuckled as he popped on his glasses.

Nico was too busy telling himself not to barf all over Jason's bike that he didn't even get a chance to take in the house in front of him. 

It was rather large, and had a huge garden in the front, and brick steps leading to the front door. Suddenly, the feelings from Friday overwhelmed him as he realized he was right, Jason was the guy who had perfect grades, he was the guy with all the money and who got all the girls, he was the guy with the perfect family and was wealthy. 

Nico felt slightly sicker than he already was.

"You just got to ride none other than Tempest, the storm spirit," Nico glared at him for his corny joke as he pulled out his backpack from inside the seat. 

As Nico cast a glance at Jason, his dark thoughts still surrounding him, he finally noticed how off the blond boy seemed. He still cracked jokes and cast smiles in his direction, but his hands were fumbling and he dropped his keys more than once.

What?

Jason went to the door, with Nico following. By now, his hands were still faintly tingling.