Late Halloween Special: Naga X Reader Jungle Safari

Start from the beginning

Prologue

Heroine is an understudy under one of the most famous explorers of all time, Charles Hashford (pretend its real person) with a professional team of navigators, medical, specialist and one guys has serious problem against girls. She became understudy due to her cool tracking skills, identifying animal tracks apart plus she loves archaeology.

She is friends with some of team members and befriends local architect guide. Except one person is jerk.

It was meant to be an expedition to lower content  of American rainforests of (village name), in search of a lost temple, thought to be hidden amidst forest somewhere in South America, near famous Amazon rainforest, and very first step towards dream job as an explorer for our dear, (y/n) hoping to follow in mentor's footsteps.
Exotic tropical journey to search for lost city of (Mayan or other )however things don't go according to plan...

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●●○

It all began one summers day on campus, where famous explorer of our time was in midst of scouring through stacks of ancient maps and scrolls of local archive with his assistant and understudy (y/n) (l/n), who was helping him search for an ancient mayan transcript buried in stacks. that is said to hold the secret location of the lost city long ago.

A faint trail of light shone down from nearby stained glass window onto a particular faded mint green cover ' Legends of lost Mayan civilizations' nearly tucked away by other resources, had it not been for (y/n')'s sharp eye she may have missed the shaft of light on book entirely.. She carefully eased it out of little gap on the shelf and into her cotton gloved hands gingerly;  handling with delicate care as she turned the spine upwards to read the title: Legends of lost Mayan civilizations, in faded silver print.  Had she not been careful handling book and damage it would cost a fortune to repair.  Surrounding the book were lingering dust floating in the air, floating aimlessly onto surfaces.

This was it.

The only strange thing why had the old text been shelved in the section of myth and legend of reptilians, or more snake like.

If if all goes well with this expedition I could be well on my way to future expeditions alongside Professor. Hashford and who knows, I may receive a promotion and funds to lead a team of my own  someday and have a assistant of my own to teach.

According to her map and record the lost temple coordinates, the only passage to is through a small village along an old trail deep within the rain-forest. twinkle in her eye she rushed to me tors side exclaiming excitedly about find parchment and already looking forward to what thought to be great breakthrough in history of archaeology.

If it all goes well with this expedition I could be well on my way to future expeditions alongside Professor Hasford, and who knows I may receive promotion and funds to lead my own team someday. Maybe even take on an apprentice as well. :)

Within  no time to spare (y/n) immediately set to task of getting in contact with the airport to find out the information of what planes travel to lower region. noting down on jostle of paper important details to relay back to mentor. Who then got in contact with people who would be team on trip and meet at the airport located in town and travel to the village.

Booked earliest flights from there would take a small plane a town away from village there is said to be a local architect who would be their guide in large rain forest. with both the coordinates, team and guide we should be able to find it.