A Poet's Diary Chapter Three

I overcame my shyness and I stepped to her.

    "Hey shortie whats your name?"

She just looked at me and rolled her eyes, then proceeded on like I didn't say anything to her.

   I was in shock she had done that, I mean I was dressed fly, had on jewelry and everything,  and she just looked at me like I was some bum on the street begging for food or change. I continued following and speaking to her.

  "Awe wow ma you got attitude like that?" "Well you act like you liked me when you saw me those couple times you and your friends were on my block."

  She paused for a second then she responded.

"Look I don't care to talk to drug dealers ok so with that being said step off street thug."

I grabbed her by her arm and roughly turned her around, because I was pissed off at her response.

"Who the fuck you talking to?"

  She snatched from me and pushed me into a table full of books so I fell backwards. I quickly jumped up and pushed her ass back.

"You don't know shit about me."

I told her.

  "I know you're a drug dealer stupid."

She smacked me then tried to push me again.

   This girl was crazy and I liked it she had fight in her regardless how many times I tried to hit her back she kept coming.

         By then we had an audience and the police were called. I heard someone scream Justice Monroe get over here now.

        The lady demanded for me to be arrested, she was wearing a police uniform when two male cops began roughing me up I knew I didn't do anything wrong so I pushed one of the cops and tried to run.

  I felt a strong wave of electricity hit my whole back. I heard the girl screaming for them to stop.

       She saw them began kicking me and beating me with clubs in the head all over.

       I blacked out and when I came to all I saw was a TV and a few chairs, I heard beeping and I felt so much pain. 

     I heard someone say "Nurse he's awake."

      The voice sounded familiar but I couldn't see her face. When I was able to recognize her I saw it was Justice. 

"Justice Monroe?" I said repeatedly.

    She grabbed my hand.

   "Yes I'm here."

  When I was out all I could dream about was Justice Monroe.

        I wanted her to be mines and she was going to be mines no matter what it took.

"What is your name?" The nurse asked.

   "Paul."

  Paul was beaten bad that day and I witnessed it he was tased and beaten into a coma I felt like it was my fault.

         I demanded my mother to make them stop or I would start doing bad things. She made them stop but it was too late.

      When I saw Paul not moving and how bloody and bumpy his face was, I snapped.

I grabbed my momma taser gun and tased one of the officers and tried to go toe to toe with the other cop.

             I flipped over tables. Screaming "Ya'll killed him." It was all bad. I was having bad dreams afterwards.

            The only reason I wasn't killed or had a record for what I did was because my mom was a cop and daddy was a judge. 

          My parents sought out counseling for me they even put me on meds to try and control my temper but nothing helped I just wanted to see Paul.

  I knew that they would check Paul into a hospital so I searched for him when I found out which hospital I made plans to skip out on they stupid counseling session I just wanted to see him.

            I didnt go to my sessions for two weeks because I was going to see Paul. If I wasn't acting so tough this would have never happened so I felt and knew it was all my fault. 

    I sat all the way up in the bed once I took my morphine shot and was happy to see Miss Monroe beautiful green eyes staring at me with such worry.

          "Hello Justice how long have you; have I been here? She told me almost a month now and that I was in a coma.

         I just replied "Jesus protected me, and sent an Angel to protect me too. I love that he answered my prayers."

Hey people please vote, Follow and I will instantly follow back and leave comments tell me what you think thank you ....

TRUETOMYSELF