Ch.31

Jacob's POV

We found a comfortable hotel for Emma and Stacie, but we still haven't told Stacie...yet.

"When am I gonna be able to tell her about this? She gonna question me about some things, especially when I get cravings," Emma said worriedly.

"I don't know Emma. I mean don't you think it'd be a little hard to her to except, when she knows that you might die in this process?" I asked, considering the circumstances.

I knew how to find out a way to help Emma, but it'll be quite the travel.

"Right now, I'm craving some pizza. Could you order some for me?" she asked, softly.

I nodded, after ordering the pizza I texted Stacie telling her she should stay in the hotel with us. It won't be safe for her to stay at her home.

"I know a way to help you Emma, but it'll be quite the travel. Stacie will have to stay with us because she won't be safe at home. Plus -"

"I'm definitely coming," she interrupted with a smile.

I laughed at her determination, but still worried. I nodded in agreement, when Stacie arrived in the room, Emma and I were heading out.

"You guys are leaving me here?" Stacie said a little scared.

"Of course not. My buddy, Jack, here is gonna stay with you. He'll protect you, I promise." I said patting his back.

Emma and I walked out the door, heading out.

"You think they'll be okay?" she asked.

"I think they'll be just fine," I said with a sly smile.

She laughed and we headed to the car.

++++++++++++++++++++++

It was about a 3 hour drive, but still it gave me time to talk to Emma, about everything.

"So what your thought about all this?" I asked.

"Elaborate a little," she replied.

"I mean about having this baby. Going through all the pain that would hurt worse than a regular pregnancy," I explained.

"I mean honestly, I find it a smidge terrifying, but you'll be there with me the whole way. I don't think this is a bad thing," she replied. "I think this could be good for us, but hey graduation is tomorrow."

She sounded fine, happy even. I knew that she wanted to go through with this pregnancy because she didn't seem scared about. Its gonna be the hell of an experience. One thing for sure is that she won't die on me. Not while I'm still alive.

I smiled at her,"I'm shocked that your not scared, and handling this well."

"Yeah I freaked when you told me. But I wasn't as scared as you thought I would be," she explained.

I was a little shocked at her response. Even though she could be at the brink of her death she was still happy.

We arrived to the house of a witch who could tell the past, present, and future of others. I know it was a risk to the results, but I want to be able to have some hope in this.

"Where are we?" Emma asked.

She had a curious, yet wondrous look in her eyes. Her smile showed that she liked the surroundings. It was beautiful, a ship stuck in tree, with white hanging lights around. Of course there was a latter, but the witch, Tanya, could sense if we were here.

"This is a witch's house, her name is Tanya. She can tell of a persons past, present, and future. She also one of the most powerful witches around," I explained.

"Well if it isn't the prince himself," I heard a very familiar voice..

"Well that's new, a prince now are we?" Emma joked.

"I keep a low profile," I said to Emma. "Tanya how have you been?" I said walking inside.

"Great, feeling better after a while. How's your family?" Tanya asked.

"They're doing alright, happy to see me visiting," I replied.

"What can I do for you?" Tanya asked.

Knowing I wasn't just here for chit chat.

"This is my mate and girlfriend, Emma, and I wanted..." I trailed off a little, pulling Tanya in a more quieter place. "Can you tell me if she can survive giving birth to a were?" I whispered.

She nodded in agreement.

"Come Emma, lay on the bed," Tanya gestured her to the bed.

Emma followed her instructions.

"Af krafti guðanna fyrir mig, kveðja ég Electra þín að lána mér vald þitt á einu þörf."

I really needed all the help I can get from this.

"Well the baby is healthy. As for Emma, she'll be alright – she has quite the strength for a human. I've never seen anything like it, she's gonna be fine Jacob," Tanya explained.

"Thank you so much Tanya," I replied.
Though I didn't know what she meant by her 'strength.'

"Do you and Emma want to know the gender?" she asked.

"No, thank you, but I want it to be a surprise," Emma answered.

After talking to Tanya for a while, we headed back to the hotel room with Jack and Stacie. I was glad that Emma was going to survive this, but still focused of Tanya's words. It shocked me but there could be something that Emma doesn't even know about herself?
___________________________

So you should've figured out the pregnancy of Emma before in the previous chapter, but yes she is pregnant with a were baby. And there will be a twist to this.