Ch.25

Jacob's POV

I felt bad for hurting her. I wasn't trying to, I was pissed at what was going on. She was crying for hours and I thought about talking to her but she probably hates me now. I sunk it in and walked to her door. I knocked on the door.

"Go away!" she yelled.

I didn't want to hurt her, I was facing the facts that I might lose her. What else was I suppose to say? I knocked again.

"I said go away! Do you speak English?!" she yelled.

She was pissed, but she was also hurt. I kept knocking until she opened the door. She cracked the door open and stared at me with a glare.

"I hope your not here to apologize. Because that would be a little low for you. Considering that I don't want want to see you at all," she said it with every part of anger you could have.

I know she won't forgive me, but I still want to try.

"Can I come in?" I said, a little pathetically, but I didn't care.

I just wanted to hold her. I know she won't let me, but I still just want to be with her.

"Your kidding, right?" she said.

She hated me, I could with the tone in her voice, but she still loved me as bad as it killed her.

RING! RING!

Her phone was ringing. I knew it couldn't be good, and if she answered it she wouldn't know what to do.

"Wait, let me answer it. I don't want you getting frantic if its the same guy. Please?" I sounded pathetic and desperate to her.

I still care for her and her safety.

"Hello?" I said, questionably.

"Ah, if it isn't the Prince himself. I hope you plan on bringing my prize soon. I'm getting quite impatient," the man said.

"She not your prize, and I don't know what're talking about. Stop calling this number. Your not taking her," I said aggressively.

"But I think I will. I have my ways, and you don't want to get on my bad side. You really should listen to a warning when your told Jacob. So you don't get hurt."

I hung up the phone and gave Emma her phone back. I had to find some other way to handle my anger. Besides changing, because I'm afraid that I might hurt her. Then I'll feel guilt. I can't have that feeling ever.
___________________

A/N: Okay yeah this chapter was short. sorry about that. But let me give a little info on who this random British guy is calling Emma.

First off, he's not Sam okay. He's a Ahriman. An Ahriman is a wolf who is born from the dark side of the moon. I'm not go on a get into detail but you will know the rest in the next chapter or so. Don't know yet.