Ambush

The three of them snuck from cover to cover, from bush to cabin, looking and listening. They saw no campers, no killers.
Once Freddy thought he spotted a foot though, it's toenails painted hot pink.
"Where IS that sucker?" Josh whispered. He squeezed the pistol tightly, it's grip slick in his palm.
They ran to another cabin and pressed themselves against the outside wall, Freddy getting a good glimpse of Becca's big ass shaking as she jogged. He thought if he somehow saved the day, maybe she'd cut him off a piece of that big pale booty.
They stood motionless, squinting into the gloom, listening to the endless song of the tree-frogs.
Somewhere, a stick snapped.
They froze, like deer on a highway.
"Y'all hear that..?"
"SSSSHHH!!!"

A twelve year old boy emerged from the bushes, his face round and tired.
"What are you guys doin'?" he asked.
"We're looking for the killer. You seen him?"
"Yeah, earlier." the boy answered sadly.  "Over that way." he pointed with his left arm, only because the right one was missing, sheared clean halfway up the bicep.
Rebecca shrieked.
"Oh ma God he's missing an arm!"
"Shut up Becca damn, you're gonna have him on us!"
"Oh God I'm gon' puke."
The boy looked down at his missing appendage dolefully, then walked back into the bushes.
"We gotta get out of here, Josh. This is nuts."
"Yeah, we will. Soon as we send that bastard back to Hell."
Rebecca followed them down a nearby trail, looking very green.
"This goes down to the lake, Josh."
"Yeah, I know."

They continued quietly, dodging weeds and brambles. A full moon lit the trail in silver light.
Freddy grabbed Rebecca's hand to help her along, Josh and his firearm taking point.
The chorus of the frogs diminished as they walked further from the Camp Proper, replaced by the occasional call of a loon.
The air grew colder as the lake got nearer, they could smell it's peculiar smell, like moss and fish-skin and new plastic.
Rebecca's hand grew limp, Freddy peeked back in the dark to see if she had fainted. He let go of her hand, letting it drop to the grass, the severed wrist shining black in the moonlight.
Jason held the rest of her, shaking like a newborn calf, as he strangled her with one big hand.
One eye popped loose, and he dropped her with a meaty thud.
"Hey Josh..."