The Problems You Keep From Your Partner

"Mizuko-Chan, are you okey?" Rika asks.

It has reached Saturday and I am spending the day at Rika and Takeshi's apartment.

"No! I don't understand him, why is he always pretending to be so cool and awesome? All he is is a complete douchebag!" i say frustrated.

Rika pats my shoulder.

She always listens to my problems, sometimes i feel like i am annoying her since I come to her with my problems...

She never complains about Takeshi, or anything else for that sake.

"He is a boy Mizuko-Chan, there is stuff us girls will never understand as they do... And opposite as a matter of fact!" she says and smiles.

I look at her.

"You're right... but... I have been thinking about this for a while and I've been wondering why it looks like Takumi barely cares when I throw my life at risk to save him..." I sigh

"Recently he has kinda sent me hints, but it seems like something is bothering him..."

"But Mizuko-Chan! You should have a talk with him, maybe he doesn't want to hurt your feelings?" Rika says and stands up.

I stand up aswell and she follows me to the door.

"I will Rika-Chan!" I say and hug her.

"Thank you!" I say and Rika opens the door for me and I walk out.

"Goodbye Mizuko-chan!" Rika says and closes the door after me.

I start heading back home to mine and Takumi's apartment.

Hopefully he is still home and hasn't wandered off with Takeshi.

_________________

TIMESKIP

_________________

I arrive back home and unlock the door and walk inside.

I take off my jacket and hang it around the chair in our living room.

"Takumi? Are you home?" I ask with a higher voice.

Takumi opens the door to his bedroom and sticks his head out.

"Yeah, I'm at my room, anything special?" Takumi asks and steps out of the door and looks at me.

"Do you look at me as a girlfriend material?"