Neva da answer-11

Start from the beginning

"Aaaannnd....you ruined the moment." He said as he abruptly backed away causing me to hit my head on the table.
"Sorry. Let's just get back to the RVs so we can get this damn trip over with. You'd think they'd find us by now in this sea of white tourists." I said. We got our trash and scanned the rest stop. We didn't see them anywhere.

We walked out of the rest stop and then we looked around the parking lot.
"Those bitches really left us." Jayce said with a smug look on his face.
"Shit."

Beyoncé's POV

After we'd got our food, Robyn insisted that we get back on the road and eat on the way because Jayce had cut into our eating time with the "crystal light". We looked for Onika and Jayce in the more densely packed area of the rest area because we knew how much they loved being the center of attention. We didn't see them so we just figured they were back in the RVs sleeping.

I was now driving and Robyn was laid out on the couch dozing off. We'd been driving for a good 45 minutes now.
"You know Robyn, Onika's really quiet back in that bedroom. I'm not used to that."
"Yeah well the WiFi's fixed in here so she's probably back there on her phone." She said nonchalantly.
"That's possible but normally she's cackling loudly at something that's not that funny when she is on it." I said.

"Well then maybe she went ta sleep." She suggested in between yawns.
"Nika!" I yelled but there was no answer.
"Maybe she can't hear you over the engine and her slumber." Robyn said while turning over.
"can you at least go check on her and make sure she's breathing?" I ask.
"She has the right idea bey. I'm trynna sleep that deep right about now too."
I slipped my shoe off and tossed it behind me and looked through the mirror to see it hit her in the forehead.

"Damn Bey I'll go look!" She grumbled. She opened the door to the bedroom and immediately came back.
"Is she good?" I asked worriedly.
"Uh...she ain't there." She answered.
My eyes got wide and I started to breathe faster.
"Hold on lemme call Solange real quick." Robyn said. I watched her hold the phone up to her ear.

"Hey are Tarzan and the oompa loompa over there with y'all?" She asked Solange. There was a long pause.
"Oh okay. That's great." Robyn said making me breathe a sigh of relief.
"So they're over there?" I asked impatiently.
"Oh. No. I'm pretty sure we left them back at the rest stop." She said calmly.

"Bitch what the hell were you saying 'that's great' for then?" I asked getting more and more irritated.
"Oh. Solange told me that Lolo said she'd let me get some if I was ever being deprived over here which by the way, I AM." She said as if that was what we needed to focus on. My other flip flop magically slid off of my foot and slipped out of my hand and hit Robyn in the head.
"I'll just text them and tell them to get an Uber and meet us at the next rest stop no biggie." She said while rubbing her forehead.

Onika's POV

"Well Jayce. I would say we can go home but I have an even better idea!"
"Enlighten me on what exactly that is."
"Really Jayce? Think about it. What's in Nevada." I said while rolling my eyes.
"Uh...white people with fake tans with so much sunscreen on they look like they have on Jason's mask?" He said.
"No dumb ass. Well yes...but that's not what I'm talking about."
"Then what could you possibly be talking about?"
"Vegas!" I yelled.

Jayce scoffed and then keeled over laughing.
"And who the hell has Vegas money because I sure as hell don't. I can't even pay for fast food and I know you don't because you're a tight wad who only spends money on clothes." He said crossing his arms.
"Yes you're right but Robyn does." I said.
"How the hell does that help us if her bobble head ass isn't here?"
I shook my head, went into my clutch pulling out her debit card and held it in his face.

His eyes lit up.
"Oh we're definitely running this shit up. Especially since I don't like the bitch."
"See we can both get our revenge." I said with a smirk.
"I'm really rubbing off on you. That's terrible and good at the same time." He said.
"Hey Siri, where's the nearest car rental?"

Once again. Idek. It's late.

How do you think this road trip will play out considering they just crossed state lines and have at least 6 more days to go?

Should Robyn really ease up on Jayce?

Do you believe Jayce is over reacting to the situation?

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting!❤️Btw hope you see what I did with the beginning of the chapter title. I know it's corny. I'll just leave now.

 I'll just leave now

1458 words