1%

{°•~:ղɑʍҽ:~•°}
.
Mist
Storm

.
.

{°•~:ցҽղժҽɾ:~•°}
.

. Female
She cat
.

{°•~:ɑցҽ:~•°}
.

.21 moons
.

{°•~:Տҽ×մɑӀíԵվ:~•°}
.

.Straight
.

{°•~:ԹհօԵօ:~•°} ×Optional×
.

.

.

{°•~:ժҽԵɑíӀҽժ ժҽՏϲɾíԹԵíօղ:•°~}
.

.A sleek dirty brown she-cat with tired slit hazel eyes. Towards the end of her fur heading towards her underbelly are darker brown spots. Towards her ears sit a single white spot. Her tail was how every removed to the middle. Leaving her with a half tail.
.

{°•~:ԹҽɾՏօղɑӀíԵվ:•°~}×One flaw at least×
.
She is a serious unbothered cat. Who seems to relax when everything is down perfectly. If not the sand around her is flying. A very loyal cat from birth who also seems very intrigued with the crimsons. Not that she wants to be attack by them it's just the thought of those cats once looked for the homeland and gave up leading to a great deal of deaths of hopes.
.
.

{°•~:ՏԵɾҽղցԵհ:•°~}
.
She is a cunning and slick runner who knows her way around. At times can be very persuasive. Skilled in combat very well.
.
.

{°•~:աҽɑƘղҽՏՏҽՏ:•°~}
.
.hunting is a skill she would rather forget. Even with her quiet paws against the sand she can never seem to catch a prey. She may be very skilled in combat but if the cat seems to be more muscular and tall she is over powered. Her problem of perfection leads to disaster.
.

{°•~:ԹɑՏԵҽ ϲօӀօɾ:•°~}
.
.purple
.

{°•~:ɾɑղƘ:•°~}×Any free rank×
.
.runner
.
{°•~:ɑӀӀíɑղϲҽ:~•°} ×Crimson or Hope?×

.um. Hope?
.
.
{°•~:ҍɑϲƘցɾօմղժ:•°~}
.
Born a kit in camp from 6 moons she was a chosen runner now scaling the hot grounds of the sand.
.
.

{°•~:ʍɑԵҽ/ϲɾմՏհ/ƘíԵՏ:•°~}
.
None [ open ]
.
.

{°•~:Ƙղօաղ ƒɑʍíӀվ:•°~}
.

.cinder ash [ father ]

. Lavender Bush [ sister ]

{°•~:ҽ×Եɾɑ:•°~}

Her older brother died due to a crimson attack.

[ idk I'm still debating on changing to a crimsons uh..  ]

Maddig1