Chapter Five: Over ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Start from the beginning

“Uuhhh…Dylas?” she replied awkwardly.

He cracked a smile, “Uh-hm?”

She looked away, flushing, “I can’t…taste that.”

He grinned, “Embarrassed?”

She nodded, “Yea…and just, plain out weird.”

“Not if you take it the wrong way, Sis.” He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. “It’s just a finger, one lick, that’s it.”

She sighed, glancing around, “O—kay then.” She quickly leaned forward, and before he could even move, she flicked her tongue softly over the tip of his finger, moving the flavor onto her tongue. As quickly as she came, she moved away; blushing. “Um—Um…yea, it seems like a good flavor.”

If she would have turned back to him, she would have seen how horrified and…embarrassed he looked. ‘That was a tease move.’ He thought. “..Good then..” he cleared his throat before continuing to cook. “So uh..um..”

She chuckled slightly.

“What?” he said sharply.

She shrugged, “This is one of the only times where I heard you stutter—“

“S-shut up!” he snapped.

“Don’t worry, it’s kind of cute to see you all…embarrassed and…relaxed? Yea.”

He turned back in her direction, leaning over the counter again, meeting her eyes, “Why are you dating Vishnal?” he asked bluntly.

Pause.

“Um…come again?” she asked, confused and surprised at the same time.

“You heard me,” he shot back.

She sighed and looked over her eyelashes at him. She cringed and hesitated. “Um…why aren’t you?”

He rolled his eyes, “Because I’m not an idiot.”

Ouch.”

Kyo’s eyes widened, she quickly turned around to find Vishnal at the doorway, leaning against the door-frame, “Vish—“

“Save it, Frey—“

“Her name’s Kyo, not Frey,” Dylas corrected.

“Whatever,” he replied. “all the same thing, right?”

She stayed quiet.

“This is surprising you know.” Vishnal continued. “You avoid me, sleep over at his house, and probably in his bed, and now…you’re talking trash about me behind my back…and don’t forget—with him.”

“You’re accusing me again,” Kyo argued back calmly, “and I didn’t sleep over in his bed, I stayed over because Porcoline needed me to help him, and it so happens I stayed late, so he let me sleep in the guest room.”

“I didn’t even know he had a guest room,” Vishnal scoffed.

“He’s rich,” she defended, “he probably has a lot of things here!”

“Hah,” Dylas chuckled in the background.

“Then what are you doing with him, hmm?”

“Porcoline wanted him to cook me breakfast—“

“I thought you already knew how to do that stuff.”

“I do,” she admitted, “but I can’t just take over in someone else’s home.”

“Then why didn’t you come home?” he insisted.

“Because he insisted I eat over here,” she countered.

“He who?”

Porcolone!” she shrieked. “Ugh! You know what, I’m sick of this! I’m sick of you. I’m tired of how you’ve been acting with me ever since we hooked up and—“

Don’t,” he pleaded.

“I..don’t think—“

Frey—!”

“…that we—“

“Stop!” he cried.

“…were meant to be together.”

‘Ouch, pulled out the big guns.’ Dylas flinched. No matter how much he wanted her to himself—that was harsh.

You don’t mean that, please tell me you don’t mean that!” Vishnal cried, gripping her shoulders.

She looked up, meeting his eyes, “I’m sorry.”

And before she knew what was going on—he was kissing her.

“Vishnal—stop!” she cried. She grimaced when she felt him tangle his tongue skillfully around hers, trapping her so she couldn’t speak. He backed her up against the counter of the kitchen, cupping the back of her head against his. She still struggled, but he caught her against him. Until finally—she relaxed; giving in.

“I know how sad this may sound but…” he swallowed, “If you ever get tired of him—I’m always open. And I don’t—I don’t mean it just sexually—“

“Just sexually—?”

“—um..yea, I mean emotionally too—if he hurts you or something,” he reasoned.

Wow—it does sound sad, but also too easy at the same time.

“…are you sure you can handle that—I’d feel like I’d be taking advantage of—“

“Don’t, it’ll make me happy, trust me.”

~.~.~.~.~

He’s lying,” Dylas said after Vishnal left.

She looked back at him skeptically, “what makes you so sure?”

“I’m a horse, I can tell when someone’s guilty or lying.”

“Oh—“ she stared at him. “I hate you.”

He blinked, surprised at the change of topic. “Say wha—?”

He waited, looking into her eyes. His eyes narrowed, “You’re…telling the truth?” his voice cracked—but only slightly.

She met his stare.

Then busted out laughing. “Oh god, looks like your animal skills need some, um…upgrading.” She winked.

‘How did she…’ he rolled his eyes, ‘…stupid Earthmate.’

~.~.~.~.~

****Chapter End*****