Chapter 4 Vacation Part 2

Start from the beginning

Seth: See babe. That wasn't hard. Now are we all in the same page.

*Sabrina and Leila said Yea*

Seth: Okay

*Let's go to the party*

Nikki Monologue

Today is the party and I am really excited because today we are going to get in Brie Mode and to Sabrina could get in Brie Mode and I love it when Brie and Sabrina get in Brie Mode.

*Nikki Monologue Ends*

Nikki: Hey Brie should we call Sabrina what time is she getting here because the party is going to start in any minute.

Brie: Yea. Tell her to hurry up because there are people coming and tell her to bring beer and wine.

Nikki: Okay.*calling Sabrina*

*FaceTime*

Nikki: Hey Girl. What time are you coming? People are starting to come and Brie told me to bring Beer and Wine.

Sabrina: Okay. Sorry we were late. It's because The Three Stooges were doing their hair. It takes them like an hour or 2 to finish. Okay we are right now at the store. See you girls in half an hour maybe. Bye.

Nikki:*Laughs* Okay see you there. Bye

Nikki: Wow, I can't believe it takes them like an hour or 2 to do their hair. I don't know why Sabrina even dated him.*Laughs*

Brie: *doing her makeup* Maybe because he stole her heart or because he is cute. I actually don't know.

Nikki: Yea maybe. Okay Brianna hurry up the people are like literally about to come.

Brie: Okay Nicole. How about you do something like check if Summer Rae or Eva Marie or their friends come because they will literally ruin everything.

Nikki: Okay.

*Let's go to Sabrina, Becky and the boys buying the beer and wine at the Liquor store*

Sabrina: We just came here to buy the beer and wine because we wasted time with you guys doing your hair.

Seth: Well babe. You already know that our hair is important.

Sabrina: So you are saying that your hair is important instead of me.

Seth: Well, I didn't mean it like that. You are way more important than my hair.

Sabrina: That what I thought.

Sabrina: Okay. Let's just hurry up and doesn't waste more time because we are going to be late and Nikki will get mad.

*In the Car*

Dean: Well I heard that your Ex-Girlfriend is in the city Seth.

Sabrina: Dean don't talk about her now because we got in a fight and I see it in her eye that she still want Seth all to herself.

Seth: Babe, can you be nice to her.

Sabrina: Why do I have to be nice to her? She is my enemy.

*Everybody Laughs*

Sabrina: What so funny.

Dean: I hear somebody is Jealous.

Sabrina: I'm not jealous. Is just that, I don't want to lose Seth. I love him.

Seth: Aww babe. You're not going to lose me because I love you and Leila has a boyfriend. Like everyone already knew she had a boyfriend. She is my friend. I don't get jealous when you are around your friends.