CHAPTER 13: AIRPLANE ADVENTURES.

Start from the beginning

"Lets go you two, you're going to make us miss our plane!" Liam said grumpily.

"Well okay Mr. Grumpy Gills." I said walking into my house and down into my room.

"Here, I'll carry ut." Louis said behind me. I hadn't realize he had followed me.

"Thanks boobear." I said kissing his cheek and walking towards the door.

"Oh Louis!" I said remembering something.

"Yeah?"

"Here come sit down." I said sitting on the edge of my bed.

He did so and looked at me.

"Lou, I know this is a lot to ask of yu, but you me a lot to me, and we've gotten so close now, and I was just wondering if you do the honers of being the baby's godfather?" I looked up from my twidling thumbs to see a tearfilled eyed Louis.

"Of course I will Bee." Louis said bringing me in for a hug, and holding me close.

"Thank you." I whispered.

Louis just rubbed my back before breaking apart, and grabbing my bag.

_well, lets get this show on the road!" Louis said loudly walking out of the room. I had already had this conversation with summer, so if i died, Louis or summer would be taking care of my child. Lord help me.

"What was all that about with Louis?" Harry said later that night once we had gotten settled on the plane.

"I asked him to be the godfather." I said a small smile on my face as my hand lingered on my bump.

Harry just smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Smile you too!" Louis jumped up from the seat in front of us with his white iPhone shining in the light. I looked over to the sleeping figure of harry and laughed to my self. I locked eyes with Louis so he knew what I was doing, and opened my makeup bag taking out bright red lipstick, that had never been used.

I stood up as quietly as I could, and started to draw random things on Harry's face. By the time I was finished he had ruby red lips, bright red cheeks, and squigle lines on his forehead. Me and Louis stifled our laughter as he captured the picture of harry sleeping, and me beside him laughing histaricly.

A few minutes later once everything had settled down, and Louis went back t his seat, I felt my phone vibrate. It was a twitter update.

"Blair's evil. Poor harry. (-;" with the pictured tagged. Ilaughed at harry and I in the picture and saved it to my phone., before slipping it back into my pocket, accidently bmping harry with my elbow.

"Good nap, sunshine?" I said trying to hide my laughter.

"What's so funny? do I have bed hair?" Harry said reaching up for his curls.

"Oh yeah, that's it babe." I said rolling my eyes and smiling.

"What are you so smily for?" Harry said confused.

"Can we go to the bathroom? There's.. something I want to

Show you." I whispered in Harry's ear suductivly, biting his ear, and kissing his neck, then tracing his jaw with my tounge before meeting his lips with a simple kiss. Harry quickly agreed. We walked to the bathroom, Harry's hand never leaving my hand as i pulled him along.

I opened the door, to have harry push me up against the wall, and shut the door quickly, before placing his lips back on mine in one swift motion. His strong hands holding my waist close to his, as i pulled my head away from his lips.

"Wait harry, look." I said pointing to the mirror.

"BLAIR! WHAT DID YOU DO!" harry said finally noticing his new Makeover. I broke into a fit of laughter, holding onto Harry's shoulder for support.

I finally calmed down enough to face Harry. "Do you still love me Bubba?" I sad sweetly snaling my hands around his neck.

"Hmmm, I don't know." I pulled Harry's face towards mine, making our lips collied roughly. My hands searched through his curls, pulling them slightly, as I continued the kiss. After about 30seconds, I broke the kiss again, and raspised my eyebrows at harry.

"Okay, I love you again." Harry said winking trying to come back for another kiss.

"Nu-uh, I need to wipe off my face as it it, and you have even more. You don't get anymore kisses until you don't look like a woman anymore." I said cleaning my lips of the red, and walking out of the bathroom, and back mpt my seat.

After ten minutes harry still hadn't come back, so i leaned my head against the window, amd does off.