Thirtyseven

A knock was heard on Paige's door around 6 o'clock one Saturday night.

It had been about a month since everything had gone down between Paige, Lucas and Finn. Paige hadn't contacted either of them, besides leaving petty (or fairly supportive) comments on their posts. However, the tea seemed to have calmed down and there was no longer any tension stretched between the trio.

Paige reluctantly dragged herself to the door, her hair a mess and her makeup nonexistent.

"Paige."

"Finn?" She asked confused.

"You're dying in here, you're going out tonight." He said walking in.

"Uhhhhh I don't recall inviting you in Wolfhard." She joked, causing him to grin.

"Listen, I made a mistake. I shouldn't of fucked with you and-"

"Finn." She said softly. "Its okay. I understand."

The curly headed boy nodded with a small smile. "Thank you- now I have a party tonight and YOU'RE going."

"Um no I'm not..."

"Okay listen hon, you're dead inside right now, you haven't posted in a month and the only reason we know you're alive is thanks to your comments. We all know you're still in love with Lucas and you probably just sit in here and cry over him all day. So you're going, no questions asked."

Paige rolled her eyes. "When Finn Wolfhard invites you to a party I guess you kinda have to go..."

"YES! YOU DO!" He said pumping a fist in the air. "Go pick out clothes, the party starts at 9, I'll help you choose what to wear."

Paige squealed excitedly and nodded, running up the stairs. Finn sat down on the sofa, waiting for her to bring her options of clothing down.

Finn: she's coming

Lucas: good, you know this will work right

Finn: positive it will. She loves you, I'm sure of it

Lucas: okay. I'll see you soon..and thanks for doing this.

Finn: I mean I ruined it, I might as well fix it right?

Lucas: you didn't, she did. But yeah :)

*

Lucas Zumann and Finn Wolfhard as FRIENDS???? Finn and Paige as FRIENDS?!?!?! Finn and Lucas plotting TOGETHER!1!1!1!1!1! Can I get heck yeah????