Six

Lucas's POV

"Shit, shit, shit." I groaned as I read over my text messages. I was on a break on set, and I could feel Amybeth staring through me.

"What's wrong?" She questioned, peeking over my shoulder and inspecting the screen of my phone. I sighed as I handed it to her, and watched her scroll through the conversation. However, when she handed it back to me, she didn't look disappointed, but pleased.

"Okay, so how bad is it?"

Amybeth chuckled and glossed her lips before speaking. "It was cute. Seriously. I wish some guy talked to me like that...and the acting as her boyfriend line? Smoother than creamy peanut butter."  She winked.

"So not cringe?"

"A bit cringe, but more cute than cringe. I love how you get late at night, it's absolutely hilarious! It's like you're drunk or something!"

I groaned and rolled my eyes, pulling a a banana from my bag and beginning to peel it. "I can't ever text her again, I'm so embarrassed." I complained. Amybeth laughed even harder, giving me a pat on the back before sitting back down in her casting chair.

"Lucas Jade Zumann, I swear there is no best friend like you in all of the universe." She said, the awe in her voice resembling her characters.

"Aw, thanks, love you A.B."

"Mhm..."

A loud vibration from my phone caused both me and Amybeth to gasp, and she immediately jumped up and ran over to me. I unlocked my phone and smiled shyly.

"It's her!" A.B squealed.

"I didn't say that!"

"Yeah, you didn't say it, but you're blushing and you look like Leonardo DiCaprio when he finally won his Oscar."

"Shutup, Carrots." I said, sticking my tongue out immaturely. The redhead stuck her tongue out as well and poked my cheek.

"Lucas, Beth, scene!" Our director called.

"Not now, please, five more minutes!" I sighed. Paige had just texted me, and I'd already read the message...I wanted to talk to her.

"Nope, on set, now! Come on!"

I looked over at Amybeth and she simply shrugged and did as she was told. Rolling my eyes, I unlocked my phone once again and raked my brain of what to say. 'On set, text soon💕' I typed quickly before following my costars footsteps.

*

YES BIH I REALLY WROTE LUCAS'S POV I DID T H A T.