Ophis: Hmm... you've done your research, looks like you're not just valuable for your evil energy, glad to see...

(Y/N): You think you can start talking to me like a friend after what you just said!?

Ophis: (Y/N), I don't even need to exert half of my power in order to kill you, so I'd rather we not fight, as for that sentence: that wasn't a threat or a warning, it was a guarantee of what would happen should you refuse to listen to me.

(Y/N): First... tell me what you are, it's obvious you're not human. Trust goes both ways Ophis, so tell me now.

Ophis: No problem. I am Ophis, also known as the Dragon God, Ouroboros Dragon and the Infinite Dragon God.

(Y/N): God huh? Well, what kind of God takes the form of a child?

Ophis: I could name a few... and, I'm able to change my form any time I wish, in other words: I'm not a female child (Y/N). Now... will you listen to what I have to say?

(Y/N) scowled at that, his evil energy wing still flucuating wildly, the other presence was growing their power in excitement, (Y/N)'s answer surprised Ophis slightly as he suddenly turned around, his face in a permanent scowl.

(Y/N): Maybe when you're not with your little bodyguard, and when you don't trick me to get me where you are.

Ophis: You'll risk Asia's life?

(Y/N): I'm more than strong enough to take on anything that dares attack her... next time you come alone, otherwise the same result, understand?

Ophis couldn't convince (Y/N) to stay. She mentally cursed his cautiousness, she was a God... but what she didn't want to tell (Y/N) is that at her current state (Y/N) could defeat her if he used both evil energy wings hence the reason why her partner came along to guarantee her survival. But if she wanted (Y/N) to work with her, Ophis is going to have to take a life-threatening risk.

Ophis: Very well... I'll contact you when I'm alone, I can give you my guarantee.

(Y/N): You may not be a devil Ophis... but that doesn't mean I won't hesitate to put you down if you try anything against either me or Asia... don't try your luck... God...

And with that (Y/N) walked off, leaving Ophis and her partner by herself, said partner suddenly appeared behind her, his arms crossed while a teasing smirk appeared on the teenager's face.

Ignis: You think he's gonna come to our side now? It's obvious he called your bluff on killing him, he didn't seem fazed!

Ophis: He can't kill me with one wing... both wings would do the trick... I curse that bastard for reducing my power to barely the same as the current 4 Great Satans...

Ignis: Welp! Since we can't convince him...

Ophis: It's not over...

Ignis: You can't be serious!? He's gonna kill you if you meet him alone!

Ophis: Whether you like or not Ignis, we can't accomplish my goals with just us two, we need another user of evil energy, and (Y/N) is the perfect candidate since he like you can access both wings meaning he can unleash all of evil energy's potential.

Ignis: Geez... what's so special about him then? I've done everything's he's done way before he even found...

Ophis: It took you a whole year to master bringing just wing out instead of being spur of the moment... (Y/N) achieved it in less than a month. He can reach your level and beyond in less than three.

Ignis went wide-eyed before he suddenly became angry, accidentally flaring his wings, Ophis raised an eyebrow at that and at seeing Ignis' angry expression... it wasn't like her partner to suddenly have an outburst of anger like that, and it only caused her to become even more intrigued as to seeing both (Y/N)'s development and Ignis' anger at said development.