|Prologue|

Prince Tobias.

The king was filled with joy and impatience as he was waiting outside the Nursery's doors along with his eldest son, Prince Henry, who was equally as excites to meet his new sibling, the Queen has been giving birth for the past day and neither of them could wait. King Bruno believed it to be a boy, the prince would however be happy even with a sister. It was then that they heard cries within the nursery, a servant opened the door and the two brown haired, tan males rushed up to the queen. "Amaya!" The king greeted his wife warmly. "It's a boy, your highness." One of the servants told him. The king smiled happily at the small baby, he however grown confused upon seeing the child. "What is this?" He asked his wife. "Our son, Tobias." Told him the queen, Henry was confused, why does his father seem so angry? He looked at his little brother, yes he was different but that's normal right? The baby was very pale and so so very small. But that was normal, right? "It's a runt." Said the king with distaste. "He's just small, he will grow up to strength." Told the queen her husband firmly. The king only scoffed and the child opened it's eyes, revealing orbs as red and beautiful as rubies. The king felt his breath hitch in his throat. Without a single word the king stormed out, leaving a sad Queen and confused Prince behind. The queen looked at the newborn with love in her eyes. "Don't worry my little Tobi, I am sure your father will come around sooner or later." She whispered lovingly then the dark haired woman looked at her eldest son. "Aren't you suppose to be in your bed young man?" The prince scratched his neck sheepishly. "Yes mother, good night, Bye bye Tobi." He whispered his last words to Tobias before running out the door towards his room. The queen gazed into the ruby orbs of her son, seeing him looking up at her sleepily, she smiled and sang a lullaby, the newborn falling asleep in her arms.
"One day you will do great things Tobias, I am sure of it."