Beginning Chapt 34

Start from the beginning

All of that just taking 40 minutes, I left the bathroom and went to wake up Bucky walking over to our bed I carefully tapped his shoulder.

He ignored snoring turning my way but not opening his eyes,

So I gave it another go tapping his shoulder again but this time with more pressure.

I watch as he slowly open his eyes seeing the light blue crystal eyes of his.

He groaned, "What time is it?" He asked me with a groggy voice.

"Nine thirty eight." I simply answered,

He squinted his eyes, "So why'd you wake me up so early?"

I just smirked really I just wanted him up because I like hearing his voice but now I just want to mess with him a bit. "I'm hungry and I bet Peter's hungry too make us some pancakes."

Bucky just scoffed rolling his eyes, he looked at me with a annoyed expression.

My smirk disappeared after that, now I'm just staring at him with a blank look.

"Your lucky that I love you.." He says forming a smile, "Speaking of lucky where's my boy Lucky?"

"I heard him barking while I was in the shower my guess is that he's in the living room."

Bucky crosses his arms as he shifted to laying on his back, "You could have woke me up when you were just about to take a shower." He says with a fake frown.

Now it's my turn to roll my eyes at him, "You know what, I'll make breakfast you just get yourself ready."

"If you say so.." Bucky says he got out of bed and pulled me into a kiss.

I immediately kissed him back my hands now on each side of his waist, after a few more seconds we broke apart both.

"What's that for?" I question him my voice sounding a bit rusty.

"What? I can't get a morning kiss." He answers,

"Guess you could now huh?" I smirked,

He smiles and walked away to his dresser, I left the bedroom and started heading to the kitchen, I could immediately smell pancakes and bacon with some scrambled eggs.

I see Peter making some breakfast and the dog sat beside him.

"Hey Peter, you making us breakfast?"

He looked to the side but not fully turning around, "Yeah I didn't feel like waiting for you guys so I decided to make everyone breakfast." He says.

When he finally made the whole meal I walked to the dishwasher and opened it getting out a clean plate and sitting it on the counter.

He took the plate, and I just stood there watching him carefully put all the food onto the plate he handed it back to me.

I smiled and nodded at him, I walked to the dining table putting the plate on the table and pulling out a chair so I could sit down.

Once I sat down I begin cutting at the pancakes with a butter knife that is already laid out on the table, I guess Peter wanted everyone to eat here.

Also I'm pretty old fashion, I had a knife in my right hand and a fork in my left hand then I take a bite, now realizing that somethings missing.

"Hey, can you grab me the syrup."

I heard shuffling but I didn't look I just started eating the bacon, "Here you go."

I looked up seeing Bucky and smiled at him as I still chewed at the bacon,

"Thanks." I spoke up after I swallowed my food,

He just kissed me on my head and walks away, I'm guessing to grab himself a plate.

~~~

We all sat at the table talking, eating making random jokes.

Like any typical family would do..

But this is only just the beginning of our story.