The beginning

Hey! this is my first story I hope you guys like it! Don't forget to comment and vote! Thanks lovelies!

___________________________

My name is Marie,Marie Lynn Jackson. I'm 20 years old. This is the story of how I fell in love. No this is not an ordinary love story this story is about pain,lies,trust,forgiveness,and don't forget unconditional love.

*****MARIE'S P.O.V*****

"Aghhhh!" I woke up with a start the dreams there happening again. I quickly got out of bed and drank a glass of water. "M, are you okay? I heard screaming.Is it happening again?" my best friend,Paisly screamed in my face.

Paisly was a pretty blonde with long hair. Her face had a heart shape, with pale skin. She was stunning. Unlike me who had long curly black hair and was really tan. I was 5'4 while Paisly was a shockingly 6'0 which is extremely tall for a girl.

"Yes Paisly, and will you please stop screaming. It was the dream." I croaked. Paisly came rushing towards me. "Oh,M."said Paisly as she grabbed me and gave me a hug. "I'm scared." i wisphered.

"Don't worry M. He can't hurt you anymore." she wisphered. "I know." I said. "I'm going to go to bed." I said as I walked up the stairs. "Okay." I heard her wispher back. As soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.

__________________________

I woke up to the sound of an alarm. Why did I seat that thing at 6 o'clock in the freaking morning! Shit! I'm late for work. I hurriedly scrambled off the bed.

I quickly got in the shower and washed my hair with my cherry shampoo. I hurriedly rinsed my hair and got out. I put on my blue polo shirt and my khakis pants.

I then put my long black hair into a messy bun and quickly drove to my job at the coffee house. Ugh another day here. "Hey Marie." Nikki said.

Nikki was my other best friend other than Paisly. Nikki's family was freaking rich! Why she worked her i have yet to know. Nikki was very gorgeous with her short brown hair which fit her face perfectly. She also had this beautiful green eyes.

"Hey Nikki." I chirped back as I slide across the counter. "Can you take that customer for me?" She said pointing to a boy with brown hair smiling widely. "Okay...." I said. If I knew Nikki right,which i do, I know something is up.

**********************************

Hey guys comment if I should continue this story. Don't forget to vote! thanks for reading love ya bæs!