"3."

"Alright right this way, I'm guessing the last person is on their way?" The walked behind the hostess.

"Yes ma'am." They sat in the booth and the lady placed 3 menu's down on the table. Rachel scooted in the booth first, followed by Brittany. Conveniently, they were both facing away from the front door.

"Your waiter will be right over to help you. Enjoy your dinner."

"Thank you," They replied.

"I'm thinking about getting the sumo loco moco. San and I can share. She can't ever go without rice." Brittany put her menu down on the table and pulled her phone out of her pocket. "What are you getting?"

"I'm not sure yet, maybe a burger and some fries."

Just parked, be in soon.

"Santana just got here. She better hurry up too, I'm hungry."

A couple minutes later, Santana walked in with Quinn directly behind her.

"Oh there you guys are." She sat in the booth directly across of Brittany. "I think you may want to sit on this side, babe."

"What? But you always like me sitting on this side." Quinn creeped up behind her. They were about to reveal the surprise. The butterflies were flying around in Quinn's stomach. Not only because she was going to see her bestfriend for the first time in months, but because she was about to meet Rachel for the first time. She dreamt about this day, wondering how Rachel was going to take the surprise. She hoped that she'd be excited and jump into her arms.

"Because. Wouldn't you want Quinn to sit next to Rachel?" Brittany's face lit up. She turned her head and saw Quinn standing in the isle. She was wearing skinny jeans, vans and a faded Nirvana shirt from Hot Topic.

"Are you guys serious?!" She stood up and jumped on her bestfriend. "What are you doing here?"

"Did you want me to go home or something?" She chuckled. "I talked to Santana a couple weeks ago to set this all up." She turned to Rachel, who was in complete shock. She couldn't tell if she was happy or not. "Hey, Rachel."

A smile broke through her expression-less demeanor. Rachel got up and they hugged. She released and stepped back a little. She was crying. The emotions had overwhelmed her.

"Why are you crying, Rach?" Quinn placed her hands on her shoulders and tried to look into her eyes. But she was looking down, trying to wipe her eyes.

"Cause. I'm just happy, that's all." She turned to Santana and pointed. "You're a fucker, you know that."

"Me? I didn't do it. It was her idea." She pushed the blame onto Brittany, who threw her hands up.

"You can't blame me, I was part of this surprise. I did however, know that she was coming down for winter break." The girls sat down and they all enjoyed a wonderful dinner. It couldn't have gotten any better. Brittany had her best friend there, her girlfriend and now Rachel wasn't a third wheel.

When they finished and paid for their meal, Brittany and Quinn went to the bathroom while the two other girls waited for them outside. They were washing their hands when Quinn caught Brittany looking at her in the mirror.

"What's up, B?" She grabbed a piece of paper towel from the dispenser and wiped her hands.

"Nothing. I mean, it's just surreal. I mean, did you ever picture us here?"

"In... A bathroom?"

"No. I meant here. In Hawai'i. Of all places you know?" Quinn nodded, noting that Brittany had a point. Up until this past summer, their plans for senior year seemed set. Quinn had cheerleading, basketball then softball while Brittany played only softball but trained year round for it. But when Brittany announced that she was moving to Hawai'i, she didn't know how she was going to make it through the year. There was a lot of pressure on her and usually Britt was there to help her through it. But now there were thousands of miles between them and a five hour difference.