I

Her master was quiet. Quiet like the night and moon. Seras scooted closer, gently placing her hand on his back, stroking it slowly, "I'm.... so... I'm so sorry, Master..." Alucard turned to her, slowly reaching a large hand up, stroking her hair after giving her a smile, "She was... old. Humans don't live as long as we do, child. We should get used to it, for we have a new master to abide by. Or rather, I dare say you do, he wouldn't be my master, he is no Hellsing to me." Seras nodded, her eyes staring into his solemn expression, Pip Bernadotte screaming into her ear from inside, "Oí... oí oí oí, if you two start kissing--"

With that said, Seras screamed loud and clear, scolding Pip before he materialized besides her, the couple bickering, although in a rather playful manor as they often had. Alucard turned his back to the two, eyes resting on the pale grey moon hovering above them. Cars had already begun arriving at the front of the manor, Integra's funeral service only in a couple days. Her family members arriving, many old as well, few babies amongst them. Seras gasped loudly, jumping up to the edge of the roof top, pointing to a girl who stepped out of a carriage, "She's here!"

Alucard looked over to the blonde woman besides him, brow arching at his beloved servant, "And might I ask who, dear Police Girl?" She shot him a glare at the quite old, annoyingly loving, nickname, pouting as Pip stepped beside her, "Integra's second cousin." His lips curled into a smirk, "Ya know, mate, her grandpa was that psycho ass uncle that tried to shoot lil' Integra. Apparently... fucker had a pregnant wife left behind. Integra liked her from wh't I could tell."

Alucard gave a little smirk before snorting, "Really now? I never new Integra had a... interesting." Seras smiled, looking over, "She visited a lot when you were gone, she helped us a lot too. Buuut~" Pip burst into a cackle, "I'm guessing she's here to claim the spot for the Hellsing seat since it ain't right to be claimed by Penwood's grandkid." Seras's voice went soft, eyes glazing over, "You really missed a lot, Alucard... There's something a bit... off about her, though. Our little Hellsing darling... but I refrain from going into her head and peaking inside, Master... I respect her," the blonde claimed the last bit a little too triumphantly, crossing her arms and nodding her hehad with a small pout. The slam of a car door and a man shouting out the girl's name caught their attention. The trio looked back down, the white haired Hellsing girl nearly storming off, her, what appeared to be, father rushing off after her, yanking her back by the arm, shouting at her to behave.

The girl kicked her father's shin, cursing him out before she was cut off with a hard slap to the face. The girl fell to the floor, clutching her now bright red cheek, glaring up at the man as he suavely adjusted his suit. He stepped over her, heading inside the mansion. She slowly stood, sighing as she fixed her black dress, readjusting herself before following the man inside. Alucard arched a brow, turning to Seras, "And who is he?" She responded with an awkward tone, a bit uncomfortable, "Her father... that man is quite the prick I tell ya. Somethin' off 'bout that one too, I dare say, Master."

Pip nodded in agreement, followed by a string of questioning by Alucard. A new master, a true master, for sure. There was no way in bloody hell was he accepting Shelby's fucking grandson. The guy was a tool, and my god did he want to just sow his mouth shut. The guy was a wuss who did nothing but whine, and that was all but three god damn minutes of talking to him. He found out she was an interesting girl, very strong and particular like Integra, a bit cold and calculated as well. Yet she was still deafeningly different from Integra. Alucard hummed, glancing between Pip and Seras, "Well, I do suppose we have a new master then, don't we, Seras?"

Her face lit up, the blonde nodding and laughing softly, "Of course, Master! I'd be glad to serve under her." Pip gave a soft chuckle, patting her shoulder.

The room was filled with small talk and chuckles, Alucard lurking in the shadows with Seras and Pip, the two dancing along with the music playing from Integra's favorite records. The tall vampire sauntered towards his new master, who currently sat at a table with her father next to her. The man exhaled loudly, shooting a glare towards the man clad in red, the vampire chuckling as he bowed before the girl and the man. She looked over, curiously arching her brows. "Allow me to introduce myself, Master, I am Alucard--"