Chapter 12: What Happened on a certain Day in the Castle Town

Start from the beginning

You're the one breaking everything, though. Noelle said to her mind.

This cutie has the ability to repair his mana and the whole base?! Just how powerful is this cutie was?! Finral and Vanessa said to their minds.

"All right, listen up. It doesn't matter if the ones behind this are royalty or nobility. We're going to let the Investigation Department take care of this, and we'll wait for their report. More importantly, I've got some good news." He announced.

"Good news?" All of us said. I rember when I go to the library I only saw some words. Its says...

The people who brings destruction is just starting... once they got all the stones their plan might succeed.
Many lives will vanished and few will survive. The Elemental wizard's Magic will change the time. As the prophecy said this, this wizard shall tell this to the trusted persons.

The more who believes it. The more their prepair for it. The less who believes it, the more living will die.

I know it's long. But its the first time I realized that my ability for prophecy changed. From visions to words. I'll tell this to them later. Or in some other time. I have to report this to uncle Yami first... I mean Captain Yami.

"Wanna hear it?" I snap out on my thoughts when Captain ask that question about good news. "Of course!" Asta said. If I remember every guild has a reward and those are starts. I wonder if I can see the future about being first or second rank of our guild.

"Your actions have been acknowledged by the Wizard King himself!" Did I heard it right? About the good news that Captain is talking about? "The Wizard King?!" Me and Asta ask.

"You've been given a star!" Yami said. So were rewarded. I wonder how many stars do we have. I don't have high expectation whatsoever. Why? Because I heard about our guild being the worst ones. So I'm sure were low.

"Whoa, seriously?!" Magna shouted a question. His putting his fist up high like a soldier who win a war. "All right!" He added.

"Yeah!" Asta shouted. "Well, that's a good news." I said. "Wow." Vanessa. "Heck yeah!" Magna. "Congrats." Finral. "So, what are stars?" Asta ask. Well time for me to explain.

(A/N: Sorry Magna. I will take your line for Sei for a while.)

"Stupidsta. Don't get so excited if you don't know what they are. Stars are awarded by the Wizard King based on our performance." I said. Then everyone nod except Asta.

"Sei what are they good for?" He ask me. "Well... They're like an honor. They're purpose is to know how high rank does each guild has." I said. "Honor?! Ranking?!" Asta shouted in exitement.

"That's right, Asta! Honor!" Magna said. "Wow. Looks like cutie has some intelligence." Vanessa said. "Cute guy, your becoming an I deal man. Aren't ya? Your not just good in looks but also smart." Finral said.

"I'm not cute! And I always go to the library to study somethings and infos, its normal to know it since its was written from one of those books." I said. Then Captain patted my head.

"I remember your mom from you. She used to read books either in the library of other places. She used to study some histories about the place to have some intelligence and information. She even used to memorize the whole place's roads & shrotcuts." Captain sure knows a lot about mom.

"The star is an honor! It's a badge of honor for a man!" Magna said. "There's a lady here, too." Me and Noelle reminded in unision. I pointed over her while she describes herself.