Chapter 12: What Happened on a certain Day in the Castle Town

En başından başla

"Magna, would you calm down? I'm not sure they can find anything since I can't sense anything special in that watch." I said. Then the twoo seniors look over me. "Oh, how are you cutie? I heard your mana were minimized over there and got injured." Vanessa said then clinch on me.

"I'm fine. But about the investigation?" I ask. She remove her arms over me. "Well, you see, they investigate the item he left behind, but still don't have a clue." Vanessa said.

"*tch!* How useless can they be?" Magna said and destroy the part of the wall a little. I guess I know what happens next. I know readers know it too.

"You fools! Stop breaking stuff!" The a huge part of the wall breaks. "Sorry!" Magna said. Its just as I expected. "But that pocket watch is pretty nice." Finral pick an interest over a watch... that's rare.

"Yes, and from what you said and about how they were acting, they were all of very high status." Vanessa added. "So they're royalty or nobles." Magna said.

"Its impossible that their from the place my biological family from. They're too far away from here and they live there peace fully." I said. Then Nero pop out from Asta's head. Looks like Nero found an owner and a closest friend.

"Oh, who's this little guy? He's adorable." Vanessa said. I will not tell his name. Since I already know it. I'll wait 'till I find out if this brod wanted to change its name. Then the time where me and Asta nearly kissed, and when I kissed Yuno out of self-conscious. It made me blushed so I teleported somewhere they won't see me for a while.

SHIT! WHY AM I FEELING SOME BUTTERFLIES OVER MY STOMACH WHEN I REMEMBER ABOUT THE KISS WITH ASTA AND YUNO??!!!

Asta's POV
I heard Sei walk somewhere then teleported. Looks like he wanted to search something from the library. When you ask me. I'm unable to read thise books. Most of all I saw the letters of his Grimoire... its similar as mine.

How can Seishiro read it but I can't could it be because he self taught himself at the library? If you ask me i'm not that smart through words or symbols and letter translations.

"How's it adorable?!" I ask Vanessa. "I-It is adorable!" Noelle complain. Then the bird started to peak my head harder. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! Why, you little!" I promise I'm gonna fry this once I reach my limit!

"Hey, come here." Noelle said then it avoids her. "Its impossible that the brid will land to those with stronger mana. That bird is anti-bird. It only land over the people woth low or no mana at all.  Seihsiro said. How'd he get fast?! More importantly isn't he much more smarter now?!

"You ugly little bird! I'll turn you into fried chicken!" I said. Because I reach my limit! Then Sei tries to make me stop. Could it be that Sei-chan knows this bird? "I won't let you trun him into fried chicken!" Noelle cast her magic while saying it. Why is she declining?!

Sei's POV
Looks like another parts of the base will destroy. Let's just prepare to see Captain Yami's reaction. Looks like those two were fighting over this bird. Sounds like Lover's quarrel. "Say your prayers!" Asta. "Don't you dare!" Noelle.

"Are you two trying to break the building?!" Yet he destroy the place even more. I saw a new page. Another magic? Max repair... I test the Max Repair to my self and the mana I lost came back. The I look over the base. This magic cab repair everything even if I'm out of mana.

"Restore Magic: Max repair." I said then all the walls and other things that were destroyed were fixed back like ots not destroyed after all. "We're sorry!" The two said to Captain.