10

Days passing just like that for mithra, she loving her pregnancy period and she sent her husband arnav to Bangalore to see Madhu.

Arnav  went Bangalore.... He met Madhu

Hey ...arnav welcome.

Mmmm...y no touch with me for past weeks???
.
Why ? Why I need to keep touch with u ,without reason?

Wat do u say?..

Aaah actually I'm going to marry Dr.Daniel from London ,where I recently met him in medical conference in London... He is 40 yrs old doctor ,who still live alone without marrying anyone . but once he saw me falled in love with me, even I like him so much ,do agree to marry him.

So.....wat about our child? - arnav

Haha Mr. Arnav is that ur child? Sorry u might be biologicaly father for my child but is that fact? Have u been father physically?????? Psychologically??????u are living as a father for suji that's it and by the way right now u are hubby for mithra. Anyhow be happy with mithra....dont lose mithra in your life.

Mr .Daniel ready to agree u with ur child...? - arnav

Aaah...that's great about Dr. Daniel who loved me fully...means he even love my child too..- Madhu

So Madhu ,sorry sorry Dr. Madhu going to marry Dr. Daniel am I right? So anyway happy married life...

Thanks for your wishes... And again we don't want to meet each other.- Madhu

Mmmm okay, but can I hug finally last , my child???

Ooo OK...hey pintu come here ,she called her son who resembles like arnav. And pintu entered smiled at arnav....
Arnav went close to him and gave a hug with tears rolling out in eyes and finally said bye and walked out from her house by leaving all those memories....

Reached chennai
Mithra - where is Madhu

Arnav - she won't come

What u mean?

U no need to worry abt her becoz her life gng to get settled with Dr. Daniel

Oh I see......

But......

But?????- mithra

I miss pintu , my child ...

Leave it ji.....she caresses his shoulder...suddenly she got labour pain screamed a loud....

Arnav took her in his arms and carried her and placed in car started to hospital , all lady doctors gave her instructions in labour ward ,she is trying to push her baby out , arnav waiting outside .....

An hour passed...
Suddenly she delivered a girl baby....
Arnav smiled at mithra ,kissed on her forehead and took baby in his hand , named baby immediately as "diya"

Mithra smiled at arnav and started kidding him "what arnav ji.....next year do u want me to deliver another girl baby and naming her as " Madhu"

Arnav - you .....kidding me......wait let me kick you..lol

Both arnav and mithu smiled at each other.....

After two days she discharged from hospital and arnav started taking care of mithra .
Its very easy for him pampering a mom and baby since he is professional doctor. New family member diya becomes most pet for suji, now suji don't play with toys ,her only time pass is her sis diya baby.....

Since mithra is a breast feeding mother, there had a gap for their romantic life between arnav and mithra......

Let's see what's happen next???????

.....