9

The day comes for mithra to start Montessori its diya's wish ,which mithra satisfied now...

All kids joined in "diya Montessori school"....
Mithra is leading the school with help of 4 Montessori teachers etc. School started running with reputed name.

One day .
Mithra was sitting and teaching kids suddenly she got fainted and fell down .......other teachers split water on her face , and ask her to take rest. By evening arnav came and picked up in his car ,both reached home, and here suji playing with toys . once she entered room ,she vomited and also she said about fainted in the morning... So immediately arnav get a pregnancy kit , and checked with urine sample, it came out positive, the day came for mithra becoming mom .

She felt happy and it was proved that she is a fertile women. She hugged his hubby arnav.....

Arnav ji....

Yes...

Are u happy to see ur second child soon...

Of course my darling.....

Finally god blessed me...lol..

Haha ...no no, diya blessing you still...

Aaaah then u don't believe god here???

Why I need to believe god ? Who is not still visible in front of my eyes?

So???

So, I very well know....that its happened because of my treatment and diya soul blessings...

OK anyway....will u satisfy this pregnant women?

Wat? Tell me ..wat u want?
.
Aaah actually ....wanna to know reason behind ur angry on that day?

Oops you still stick with that matter ??

Yeah yeah.  I want to know it. 

Oh god...that's not a big thing that you want to know it .....better if u don't knew it.

Hey arnav ji .. Pls pls tell me

Okay okay ....close ur eyes.....

He went to take a photo from personal diary and ask to open her eyes and see....

Its a photograph of her friend "madhu "
Hey...this is Madhu my Frnd - mithra

Of course she is Madhu......

How do u know her? - mithra

I know her from childhood ......she was my first love, and right now she is a doctor in Bangalore...

Yeah yeah , actually Madhu and me where very best friends in tuition centre ,when she was in chennai .

Ya.....Madhu and me loved each other in school days ,we both had same aim of becoming doctor, we both achieved it . but we separated each other since I got engaged with diya with parents compulsion....- arnav

Arnav ji....now did she got married?????- mithra

No , she not yet married , she won't marry anymore  , living as a single mother in Bangalore...

Wat??? Single mother??  How come?

Aaaah actually.....- arnav

Arnav ji common tell me .....

Hey mithu ,I'm sorry to say...aaah I am actually reason for her child , we both had happy moment one day ,that become a reason for her to become mom... But it happened before I marry diya..

Oh god.... Like autograph movie you have all sort of love stages....che too bad- mithra.

Wat can I do mithu , I did not cheat Madhu ,situation happened like that. Even diya knew this and slapped me one day..

Hahaha - mithra

Why laughing?

Madhu , diya and mithra..any other options????lol - mithra

You.  Mithu ...kidding me po de - arnav

Arnav ji......I want to meet Madhu will u bring her here?????

Why?????

To give her life?

Wat????

Yep...( little emotional) I'm going to withdraw from you and give Madhu in your life ..

Hey stupid......

Pls...arnav ji...its not good to cheat Madhu...anymore. As u both wished, you both live together..

Are u mad to go out of my life???

No, but its not good being with u still after knowing about my Madhu....

See mithu, Madhu can't come to my life again... I agree that we both loved each other , became mom becoz of me that time but the situation changed when she started living without me, when I locked with arrange marriage with diya.- arnav

But ?? Wat about her life.? - mithra

Madhu still getting help from my side...as a good well wisher - arnav

Is that enough????

Not enough but nothing I can do more than that - arnav.

But arnav ji....

Pls leave this topic . for past two weeks I can't contact her, I dono wat happened for her, for sure I have to go and see her and sure I ll bring her to show you .- arnav

Okay...- mithra.

Next????