New girl• Nico

Its my junior year in high school. It's been almost a year since I moved to Riverdale last October. And it's been going pretty well. I've become very fond of the serpents , they're like the family I wished for but never had. I also became very fond of sweet pea I don't know if it's the fact that he's my reflection but with a penis or that fact that he's my fuck buddy . Sweet pea,Toni,fangs and I have been so close it's scary. 

*phone goes off*
I woke up to my alarm going off. "Fuck." I said under my breathe. I got up off of my bed and walked over to my bathroom and just stared at myself in the mirror. I pulled my sweats down and removed my sports bra. I hopped into the shower and stood there letting the hot water hit my back. I soon began to put shampoo on my hair and body wash well, all over my body 😂. I heard the door from my bathroom creek open "mom?" I said as I removed the shampoo from my hair. "Not mom." I heard a deep voice say. It was pea "pea what the fuck are you doing here?" I heard him chuckle "I'm waiting for you kid." I rolled my eyes "well you can wait for me outside." "Pft, what are you scared of? Wouldn't be the first time I see you naked or...wet" he began to laugh "pea shut up my moms outside." He stopped "no she isn't, she left." I stayed quiet "oh" I smiled and made my voice sound seductive? "Well in that case.." I stopped and just shouted "PASS ME THE MY TOWEL BEFORE I FREEZE TO DEATH" I turned off the water and I heard pea scoff. "Asshole" He said under his breathe as I heard him walk over to where my towel was "jack off."
"Chump"
"Mal parido" *if you're Hispanic you're probably familiar with this phrase*
I began to chuckle as he scoffed and threw the towel over the shower curtain. "You're gonna regret that" he said in a serious tone. "Im sure I will big guy." He began to chuckle "just shut up and get dried. I have something to tell you." I wrapped my towel around my body and stepped out of the shower. "Why can't you tell me now?" He smiled "because you're naked and a distraction." I looked at him and rolled my eyes "well then turn around" he smirked "but I don't want to." I rolled my eyes playfully. I took out my blow drier and plugged it in to the outlet on the wall. I began to blow dry my hair and I looked in the mirror watching peas reflection as he just watched me. I finished blow drying my hair and I just left it down. I walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom , pea was right behind me. "Alright kid go outside, I need to get dressed" he groaned "why?" I rolled my eyes once again "you're one horny kid." I looked at my phone to see it was 6:12. I bit my bottom lip and looked at pea "we have time, how about a quickie?" He smirked at me and walked over to me. He cupped my face and kissed me roughly. All though pea and I agreed to continue fucking we also agreed that we couldn't catch feelings for each other which was complete utter bullshit at least for me because I don't know what it was about this guy but he made me feel something and let me tell you it wasn't just pleasure. He pushed me on to the wall and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. This motherfucker might be tall but we've done with so many times that we already know what to do. He connected his chapped lips onto my neck sucking on it harshly he stopped and his eyes widened. "My bad" I chuckled and he put me down. He walked over to my night stand and pulled out a XL Trojan condom. He walked over to me and removed his jacket and flannel, and pulled down his pants along with his boxers. I simply just watched him and waited for him to finish. I then dropped my towel and bit my lip. He smirked as he ripped open the Packet and rolled the condom on to his long and hard length. He picked me back up and once again, I wrapped my legs around his waist. I looked at him in the eyes "before we proceed, I'm returning the hickey" he smirked and tilted his head. He had his arms wrapped around my waist and I had my arms wrapped around his neck. I headed straight to his serpent tattoo because that was his sweet spot. I bit it and then sucked on it hard enough to leave a bruise. I heard a small moan escape his lips as I finished marking him. "Ready?" He said looking into my eyes. I looked at him and nodded. He slowly slid into me and gave me a moment to adjust. He began to thrust in and out slowly "faster" I moaned into his ear. He gripped onto me harder and sped up his pase. His thrusts got harder and deeper til he hit my g-spot. "DO THAT AGAIN!" He hit it again and I heard him grunt. He walked us over to the bed without taking his length out and laid me down. He grabbed my leg and put it over his shoulder. He proceeded to thrust into me making sure to hit my g-spot every few thrusts. "Fuck pea I-I'm about to CUM" he smiled as sweat started rolling down his toned abs. "I know, me too. Cas cum for me." And as soon as I heard those last 4 words I came. I came before pea so he kept thrusting. My legs began to shake, I soon heard him grunt and he pulled out removing the condom and disposing of it. He laid down right next to me. I caught my breath and got up. I walked over to my dresser and wiped myself with baby wipes. I grabbed my clothes and changed.
Outfit for the day ⬇️

I sat on my bed and stared at the floor

I sat on my bed and stared at the floor. Was I just a booty call for pea? Or could we be something else? He got up off of the bed and got dressed. He sat back down next to me and just stared at me as I stared at the floor. He was about to say something but I spoke before he could. "Pea! Do you think that-" I sighed and shook my head "never mind. Forget it." He narrowed his eyes at me "what is it?" I looked at him in the eyes and pressed a kiss onto his lips. I broke the kiss and looked at the floor. "Nothing. I just wanted to say that I-I'm glad we agreed to continue doing this." he smirked and played with his rings "yeah, me too." I ran my fingers through my hair. "So what did you want to tell me?" The smirk on his face disappeared and he had a serious expression on his face. "Well..I have a brother and his name is Nico." I raised my eyebrows and almost choked on my saliva. "Ok..and?" He sighed "Nico was locked up back in 2009" I looked at the floor And thought to myself. Why would peas brother be locked up for so long, then it hit me. "What did he do?" Pea took a deep breath "he raped 2 underage girls and was in possession of jingle-jangle the night he was taken into custody. "Oh shit, well why are you telling me?" He raised his eyebrows "well, I was wondering if you would come with me to y'know?" I narrowed my eyes at him "actually no pea, I don't know. Mind explaining what I'm supposed to know?" He scoffed at my playful bitchiness. "He's getting released today. And- I want you to come with me." I raised my eyebrows. "Sure. Be we're taking my car." I now have a car and a bike. I'm officially a mother of 2.
Dodge Challenger 2018 🤤⬇️

"How about we skip school today?"