New girl• pool party pt. 1

It was 6 in the morning and I got woken up to the sound of my mother grunting and complaining about her headache. I shook my head and got up off of the bed. I walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I decided to take a quick shower. When I got out of the shower I dried my hair and put it into a high ponytail.
This was my look for school ⬇️

It was 7:15 and I decided to leave for school already

It was 7:15 and I decided to leave for school already. I walked outside of my trailer and found sweet pea sitting on his bike looking down at his phone. He must not have heard me come out since he didn't say hello or anything. But then again I don't expect this fucker to be nice to me XD. I cleared my throat to make sure he new I was there. As soon as I cleared my throat his head shot up, he looked at me and his eyes widened. I looked at him and said "you ok shaggs? You got a little drool dripping off your lips." I let out a small chuckle. He rolled his eyes and said "oh I'm fine." I got on my bike and started it. "So are you just going to sit there like an idiot, or are you going to ride with me?" He looked at me and nodded. He started his bike and we rode off. When we arrived to the high school, we pulled into the parking lot I parked my motorcycle in the same spot I had it in yesterday. I sat on my bike and lit a cigarette. I sat there and smoked it until I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around to see my science teacher. I don't think I got his name but I honestly couldn't give a rats ass. I looked at him "can I help you?" I said in an annoyed tone. "Ms.delgado , I don't know if you can read but that sign right over there says that there is no smoking on school grounds. I scoffed and took one last puff of my cig before blowing the smoke out in his face "bite me" I said already annoyed. I got off my bike and Walked over to Toni. "Is that guy always a nosy little shit?" She chuckled "no, but you're new and I guess he just wants to test you." I scoffed "the only thing he's testing is my patience." I rolled my eyes. "Well there is gonna be a pool party tonight, we're all invited, wanna come with?" I nodded "sure. Let's exchange numbers and you can send me the details." She nodded and we exchanged numbers. A couple minutes later the bell rang. We went to our first period science and then we went to 2 other classes. Soon it was lunch and Toni , fangs and I  met up in the cafeteria. I walked into the cafeteria and saw everybody staring at me, I rolled me eyes not giving a shit what these fuckers did. I sat down next to Toni, she looked at me, worry in her eyes. "What?!" I said giving her a confused look. I looked around to see that sweet pea wasn't there. "What happened? Stop staring at me and tell me what happened." She looked around and said "you haven't heard?" I shook my head "obviously not. Heard what?" She sighed. "Yesterday, you remember that dude you threatened yesterday the one that was sitting right over there?" I nodded already knowing who she was talking about. "Well today in 3rd period I heard him tell on of my classmates that you fucked him in a bathroom stall right after the incident, and that you got really fucked up and that's why you left. And then people must've seen the hickey you gave sweet pea. Because sweet pea heard some guy in the locker rooms call you easy and a slut." I narrowed my eyes "what does this have to do with sweet pea?" She sighed once again "he slammed the guy against the lockers and fractured his nose. He made it clear to everyone what really happened, but he got sent to the principals office and got a 3 day suspension." I was in shock and I didn't know what to say. "I'm going to go look for him. Where can I find him right now?" She put her hand out and asked for my phone "here, that's his number. Get out of school and out of sight and call him." I nodded I picked up my book bag and stormed out, dogging anyone who made eye contact with me. I got outside and hopped on my motorcycle, I rode out til I was a few blocks away from the school. I parked on the curve and called the number Toni gave me. "Hello" a low and husky voice answered. "Sweet pea?" I said nervously. "Carmen? How'd you get my number?". "Toni gave it to me. Um, I need to talk to you where are you so I can come meet you." I heard some men yelling in the background and what sounded like a game of pool (8 ball) "um well right now I'm at a bar.." I chuckled "perfect. What's the address." I heard more men shout out random stuff. "It's on 5th ave , the name of the bar is the Whyte Wyrm." "Alright I'll be there in a few." I hung up and started my bike again, I got off the curve of the rode and went to the bar pea said he was at. When I arrived it looked pretty cool from the outside. I saw peas motorcycle outside along with a few others. When I walked in a lot of people were staring at me, once again no fucks were given. I looked around and saw SP walking towards me. "Carmen!" He shouted "I saw you walking over here big guy, no need to shout." He chuckled bit. "Is there anywhere quiet? I really need to talk to you." I turned around, and someone accidentally bumped into me. My denim jacket got all wet. "Oh shit my bad" I looked up and met with a pair of blue eyes.
That's Joaquin ⬇️