"Then leave it urgently." The lift doors then opened showing Tony and Pepper sitting down with a glass of wine each.

"Security breach." Tony said making me roll my eyes.

"Ashley!" Pepper cheered standing up. "Come in!" I smiled as I knew that would annoy Tony. Pepper made her way over to me and hugged me.

"Ashley?" Tony asked as he made his way over to us.

"I can't stay very long." I told them.

"Her first name is Agent by the way." I rolled my eyes at Tony and so did Pepper.

"We're celebrating." Pepper smiled and I smiled back nodding.

"Which is why she can't stay." Tony said through a fake smile.

"We need you to look over this as soon as possible." I said holding out a tablet with all the Avengers Initiative Information. Tony pulled a funny face and I remembered why. "And you don't like being handed things, so I'll just give it to Pepper." I smiled at Pepper and she smiled back.

"That's great, I love being handed things, so let's trade." I gave her the tablet and she gave me her wine before she gave Tony the tablet and took his wine. Smart Pepper.

"Official consulting hours are between 8 and 5 every other Thursday." I was getting fed up of Tony's games now.

"This isn't a consultation." I said.

"Is this about the Avengers?" Pepper asked and I gave her a questioning look. Bet Tony told her. "Which I know nothing about." She tried to act innocent but it didn't work with me.

"The Avengers Initiative was scrapped, I thought." Tony said getting the tablet ready as he walked over to his computer. "And I didn't even qualify."

"I didn't know that either." Meaning she did.

"Yeah, apparently I'm volatile, self-obsessed, don't play well with others."

"I think we knew that already." Pepper said and I nodded. He was all those things.

"This isn't about personality profiles any more." I said as I took a sip of the wine. Nice wine.

"Whatever. Ms Potts, got a second?" Pepper put a finger up saying one minute and I nodded letting her go. I looked around this place and it was amazing. I've never been in Stark Tower before so this is another thing on Tony's list that's he's done a great job of. I could see Pepper and Tony talking but I couldn't hear what they were saying. Tony then blew up the videos from the file and enlarged them on his computer. Videos from files from everyone were on there. Including mine, Steve's and Nat's. Pepper then whispered something in Tony's ear which I could just tell by Tony's face was something dirty. They then kissed and Pepper walked over to me.

"So any chance you're driving by LaGuardia?" She asked me.

"I can drop you." I smiled and she smiled back.

"Fantastic." She smiled as we got back into the lift. "Oh and I wanna hear about this Steve guy." She smiled as the doors closed and I blushed. "Don't shy away I'm glad you found him, Ash. After all these years."

"I know. I can't wait for you to meet him."

"I can't wait either. You think Tony will be okay with him?" Okay that I never thought about.

"Oh he will. I'll make him okay." I said making Pepper laugh. I then let her back a bag before I dropped her where she needed to be before I went back to the Hellicarrier to welcome Nat and Steve. If Fury managed to get him to come.

It was morning and I was walking around outside waiting for Nat to show. She said she would meet me outside. I don't see her though.

"Well well well. Look who it is." I smiled turning behind me to see Nat with her arms folded.