blessed

Play song when said

Thomas's pov
Today marks mine and kendall's 4 month anniversary. I really wanna make her feel special. I bought flowers; roses are favorite, chocolate, and a new set of gaming headphones she has been wanting, mainly for fortnite and NBA 2k18.
When I got home I seen a note from diego and kendall and loren saying they went to the mall and would be back later. So I hid the gifts, hid the new drake album she been trying to get, went downstairs. I was in the middle of watching wild n' out (really good comdey/hip hop shows 10/10)
When I got a call from kendall.

"Hey baby"

"Hey babe. I just dropped loren and Diego off at Loren apartment, what's up!"

"Just watching TV until you get back. Also I hear you have a surprise for me "

"Yes I do but if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise would it"

"Yeah yeah your right, well I see you tonight babygirl. Love you"

"Love you too"

Kendall's pov
Me, loren and Diego went to the mall. While Diego and Loren went shopping together, I stopped to get a little something for me to surprise Thomas...

It was a black lingerie that I knew he would love.
I also bought him the new shoes he had been wanting. The balenciagas, the ones that look like socks (lol Cardi reference).

Play song now

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I assume you know what happens now!

-------------------
A/n.     Sorry I've been so inactive. i will  try to upload again asap

But for the rest of the time enjoy this amazing song God Is A Woman by Ariana Grande