i'll stab them all | loki + thor + steve + peter Q. + reader

p.s.: so i'm going to publish this chapter and the next one due to how pretty short they are. . .hopefully the next chapter after this one isn't as short as these 😬 regular updates will still occur :]
_____

⇯inspo inspo ⇯

"Loki! Look it's Captain and this is Star-Lord!" Thor said as he has his arms around Peter and Steve, who looked somewhat irritated.

Loki stopped in his tracks and looked at the three with narrowed eyes. "Wait. . .why do they look so. . ." Loki mumbled to himself as he looked between them three.

"Blonde, muscle, beard, some red cloth," Loki said as he continued to look between the three men. "Who cares, I can stab them all," Loki said as he closed his eyes while bringing out six knives, ready to stab them.

"NO!" Thor boomed as he went for his brother.

"Put your knives back!" Steve said as he pointed at Loki.

"What the hell?!" Peter said as he took out his Quad Blaster and pointed it straight at Loki.

You walked into the living room of the tower with a bag of popcorn in hand and the other hand going into the bag to grab more popcorn. "Well, this is quite interesting." You said as you placed the popcorn into your hand.

You moved to one of the chairs in the corner and watch the scene unfold in front of you like a scene from the movie.