#1

Your POV

Y/bff- Come on y/n sign up for tinder it will be so much fun.

You- I don't want to y/bff. No one would ever want me and what if they are catfish hmm did you ever think about that?

Y/bff- you're so dumb of course there is going to be some catfish but I am pretty sure you're going to find a guy that is going to love you *wink wink*

You-mmm idk if I even want to. I am just not sure if finding someone online can be called try love?

Y/bff- You will never know unless you try y/n.

I don't want to sign up on a dating app. I don't have time for a relationship and my parents well kill me if they found out I'm on a dating app at the age of 18 (or whatever age you want). But at the same time it wouldn't kill me if I just made friends on the app no need to date or hook up. I am what's so bad about having a little bit of fun right?

Y/n-Fine! I'll do it but just for today once we are done we are deleting it okay.

You said to your best friend. Y/bff quickly took her phone out of her back pocket and you two quickly made an account. You put in all you're information and started to look for guys on tinder

You- They are all ugly omg no cute guys what type of app is this

Y/bff- be patient y/n you at least got some guys wanting to talk to you.

You- yeah but they all just want nudes or a hook up you sighed.

Y/bff-okay okay okay you're right but lets not lose hope y/n.

And right when she said that you recongized someone. His red hair stood out to you like a pile of roses.

You-omg no fucking way y/bff that can't be him!

Y/bff- Who this guy name Zane?

You- Yes b do you not know who he is 

right when you said that your best friend grabbed your phone out of you hands and  swiped right and it was a matched.

Y/bff- nope! But you guys did match. You're welcome! But like who is he?

You- That is Zane Hijazi he is famous on Youtube and I watch him everyday. I can't believe I matched with him.

 Why me out of all girls he could of swiped left but he didn't. Or made it was a mistake come on a guy like him can't just like me I am ugly wtf . Right when you were talking to yourself you got a new message from Zane. You started to sweat and shake your best friend looks at you and asked if you are okay but  you were in your own little world.

Y/bff-Y/N !Y/N! Are you okay answer me!

you snapped out of it 

You- yeah I am fine ha.

You didn't want to tell your friend about what just happened to you so you told her that you just zoned off and that you were just tired and you where going to sleep. You're best friends leaves so you could get some rest and you pretend to go to bed but then woke up once she left. You open the message and read this?

Zane- Hey y/n I just wanted to say hello and ask how has your day been.

You felt your heart drop because you knew it wasn't a mistake that he texted you.

Keep on reading to see what you texted Zane with and also leave some comments I would love to see what you guys have to say.