Author 2-Jungkook and Namjoon

Jungkook's P.O.V (3 days before the hospital trip)
"Three days three days then it's over!" I yell to myself first it was Tae then Hoseok and now me "I can't go to an hospital I don't need to I-i'm to young" talking faster then anyone could comprehend, all of my thoughts moving a million miles per hour?second? I DONT KNOW but it was fast. I had been diagnosed with hypomanic syndrome ,"but I wasn't the only one well I was the only one with this disorder." (Underlined font is him talking super fast.)

Day of the trip to the hospital
"Jungkook hurry up we have an appointment!!" His father yelled from down stairs. "I'm coming father!!!" I yelled in a single song voice. I ran down the stairs humming my favorite I.U song you know trying to act normal so I don't have to leave but nothing can stop the dread I would hear from these 'doctors'.
~at the hospital ~
"Well we did all we could not that we didn't try but it's to far gone." The doctor says to me and my family but mostly to my family since I haven't slept well at least as much but I tried using the rest of my energy to listen to the words that are going to ruin my life "You ...should get him to..the hospital...as soon...as possible " then I was out only know that I was going to spend the rest of my life in a loony bin.
          Namjoon's P.O.V (2 days before the hospital trip)
I lay there on my bed not enough motivation to get up only look up and stare at the ceiling no point in fighting this is life now.Sure I could try reading or something productive to pass the time and for the days 'till I get to the 'doctors office ' and how there going to 'help me' but it's all a lie.
~Hallucination~
"We have good news for you!" The doctor exclaimed " It's over you can be normal and live a healthy life" she says.This isn't possible Namjoon you mind is tricking you "No..no no no!" "STOP!"
-hallucination end-
I can't anymore it's true...I've gone insane I'm going to end up in a mad house with psychopaths like me...
Day of the hospital trip
As I slowly roll out of bed thinking of how much today's going to suck what am I supposed to do be happy that I'm going to an asylum for mental people yet who can tell there's still..limited hope...ok more like the smallest ounce of hope.
Honestly today I wasn't trying at all I got a random t-shirt some jeans and a benne cuz I don't want to do my hair cuz right now I could give the least amount of fucks I mean I could die today and I wouldn't care that's that how many fucks I give and honestly dying would be better than going to that place with the psychopaths.
~ time skip brought to you by steeling Jimin's jams~
"So?" I question my dad "So what?" He asked " So did they tell you what we already know am I crazy am I going into a mental asylum?" He didn't respond for like a whole minute the the doctor came back " Well..we will need to send you there but you will also need to take a medication"  he says  well it's official not only am I crazy I need medication to help "..ok well you can take care of this I'm going to go wait in the car" I say getting up and heading to the door only to be stopped " Sorry sir we can't trust to leave you alone you'll need to wait in another room until all the paperwork is done " he says again " What that's bull sh- " I stop because there were children in the room I said I wasn't going to give a fuck to day but they were children so I gave in "fine.." I say as another doctor escorts me into this other room. Dam it as I wait all I can hear are those children teasing and laughing at me good thing I'm going to an asylum.

YO WHAT IS UP MY DUDES .... I'm sorry I won't do that again #innerpain
Anyway hoped you liked this also it took forever so be thankful but then again you probably don't care so whatever have a nice life and stay cool
-Lilly Wallker