"Ah.. You must be Full Metal.. You are shorter than I expected.."

"IM NOT SHORT!"I giggled. Mustang then noticed I was in the room.

"They didn't say a beautiful young lady was a me Alchemist? To what do I owe this pleasure Madam?"He asked kindly. This will be nice to have a person to lift my self esteem.

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n).. Edward's healer slash caretaker.."

"(Y/n) why are you still taking on their name?"Al asked.

"Because their dead meaning it's my own family name."

"But your a Rockbell."

"Nevermind that. Mister Mustang please continue.."

"Call me Roy.. You aren't under my command meaning we don't need to be formal. You should start roaming the streets. See if anything happens. Hughes mind showing around these guys?"

"Sure..."

"Bye Roy!"

"Bye (Y/n)!"

"It's good that the Conel likes you.."Hughes says.

"It's nice to meet you Hughes!"

"You to (Y/n)! Wanna look at a picture of my little Elicia?"

"Sure I bet she's adorable!"He showed me a picture of his daughter.

"If you want you can come and meet her.. Her birthdays next week. She's growing up so fast!"

"I'd love to! It's perfect I was thinking about making a cute little dress now I have someone to make it for."

"I'm just going to tell you she loves the color pink."

"I'll make her the perfect little princess!"

"(Y/n) everyone seems to like you here! Then again you are a likeable person."Ed says calmly.

"This is going to be like my family.. I already know it!"

"I know someone so alike to you she takes care of Mustang.. Her name is Riza Hawkeye.."Hughes adds.

"I'd love to meet her!"

"You'll probably see her tomorrow."

"Great."I said and we had finished our tour.

"(Y/n) wanna go to the hotel?"

"Sure but I wanna ask Roy something. Oh and Hughes you may want some to. What kind of coffee do you like? I want to come in early and see if I can read in the study."

"Awe how sweet I like vanilla lattes."

"Okay I'll remember that. See you tomorrow Hughes!"

"Bye!"

"You guys head back to the hotel I'll be there."

"Okay see ya!"Al said. I walked back to Roy's office. I knockedand waited.

"Come in!"I opened the door.

"Oh (Y/n) didn't think I'd see you again today."

"I was wondering if you or Riza wanted coffee inter morning?"

"Well I know Riza likes Green Tea, and I'd like a mocha."

"Okay. I also wanted to know if I could go read until study?"

"That should be fine but here if you're going to be here a lot and you aren't an alchemist you need a tag."He handed me a tag with my information on it.

"Thank-you Roy I shall see you tomorrow morning."

"See you!"I walked back to the hotel and went straight to the desk working on the dress for Elicia. I went to bed and woke up at 6 and put on my clothes not forgetting my tag and walked to the cafe.

"One Vanilla Latte,one Green Tea, one Mocha,one Carmel Machiato,and a terimesu."I checked out and got all the drinks and my terimesu. Looked at the clock and it read 6:45 I walked quickly to the building and they looked at my tag then let me in. I walked quickly to Roy's office. I knocked and waited.

"Come in!"I saw a short blonde haired woman.

"Hello I'm (Y/n) (L/n), you must be Riza Hawkeye?"

"Yes?"

"I have a Green Tea for you and a Mocha for Roy.."

"Thank-you you did-"

"I thought it'd be nice if I got the coffee."

"I thought you only got one for me, Hawkeye,and Hughes what's the fourth?"

"A Carmel Machiato for me."

"You're only 11!"Roy shouted.

"I've been drinking since I was 9 when Ed and Al stupidly committed the taboo."

"I think I'm going to like not being the only sane one hear. Plus it's nice to have another woman on the team."

"Woman?"Roy asked.

"Don't ask.."Riza said.

"Yep we're going to be friends. Well I have to go drop off Hughes's."

"Bye!"They both chimed. I walked to Hughes office. I knocked.

"Come in!"

"I have your Vanilla Latte."

"Thank-you there was a severe lack of coffee."

"Your welcome. Well I'm going to go enjoy mine with a good book and view."

"Enjoy!"

"You too!"I left to go eat my terimesu, drink my coffee, and read.