Five

Racing off to the gates I had to brother. Getting close I seen him yelling at the crowd of girls before him. I giggled I don't understand why he's so serious. Walking slowly up to them the night class was finally dismissed and coming this way.

     "Big brother!" I squealed hugging his waist tightly. My brother became startled feeling someone suddenly grab onto him. The girls in the crowd gasped from my sudden actions.

     "My sweet little sister good morning." He cooed hugging me back. I giggled seeing the girls surrounding us in aw.

     "Hi Kaname." Yuki spoke shyly twords the boy in front of her.

     "Good morning Yuki." He replied with a smile, "how are you today?" I huffed seeing him be so friendly with her. I thought it was low enough no one could hear but I could see Kaname let out a low chuckle from my actions. The knight class elegantly approached us.

     "Thanks for making it to my party last night Miss.Kiryu." the blonde spoke taking a bow. His actions made Kaname smirk with much delight.

      "No thank you for inviting me." I responded with a wide smile.

     "Good morning young Kiryu did you sleep well?" Kaname asked with a soft smile.

     "Y-yes." I stuttered, "thank you for asking" I bowed showing my respect.

    "There's no need for someone as precious as you to bow in my presence." He said lifted my head up to face him. I felt a light blush cross my cheeks.

     "Get your hands off of her." Zero spat making me giggle. Big brother always acts so silly when Kanames around.

     "Now Zero there is no need to be so harsh. Now young Kiryu don't forget about today." He responded handing me a small box. I giggled waving goodbye as the Knight class made their way to the moon dorms. Zero sighed walking us to class. Taking my seat next to big brother snuggling into his arm. Yuki finally showed up panting.

     "Sorry, sorry I was waiting for the gates to be clear." She stammered to the teacher before quickly taking a seat. I giggled to her misfortune today shall be fun. Only after a few hours in class big brother started acting weird. Very restless. Once the bell for lunch came I rushed off to the spot beneath the tree in the middle of the courtyard. I smiled at the scene before my eyes. Kaname sat before me on a gorgeous white blanket. A beautiful spread of desserts before us.  Students quickly gathered around to witness why their precious Kuran would be here today.

     "Kana-kun!" I squealed hugging him in excitement.

     "Young Kiryu how is your day?" He asked. Kanames voice was so gental I instantly blushed.

     "It was very well so far actually. Oh big brothers been acting weird. Hm Kana-kun if your classes are all night why have lunch with me?" I answered curious as to why he'd have lunch with me.

     "Why would I ever miss the chance to spend sometime with you?" He replied. I sat there speechless from his response but. Why? Kaname soon began chuckling. Snapping me back from my thoughts I looked up at him. A smile played at his lips as his laughter stopped.

     "What's so funny?" I huffed crossing my arms.

     "Nothing it's just the face you were making it. It's cute is all." He answered leaning back to rest on the tree.

     "Kana-kun don't be mean. Oh Kaname I have a question. No wait it's not important never mind." I stammered picking up a small cake,"thank you for lunch."

     "Honestly the pleasure is all mine. Until next time miss Kiryu." Kaname let out kissing my hand before finding his way to his feet.

     "Awh leaving so soon?" I pouted at our short encounter.

     "I'm sorry my delicate flower I hate to admit it but Master Cross has summoned  me to meet with him today. I put it off so I could have some time with you. Please stay safe." He finished taking a bow as Ichijo approached us.

     "Are you ready?" He question Knamae so seriously.

     "Yes Ichijo we may go." Kaname said beginning  to wall off but Ichijo turned to me bowing and leaving on a wave. I giggled before taking one moresmall piece of class and making my way to my room at the headmasters. I skipped along the way before finally reaching the house. Oddly enough when I got there I heard hushed voices from the end of the hall. Hm I wonder who's here everyone should be back at class by now and head master in his office. Cautiously making my way down the hall I held my breath listening in on the conversation.

     "He needs to be added to the Knight class as soon as possible." A masculine voice said in a harsh tone.

     "I dont feel like that would be a good idea."the other man replied sighing. Only before I knew it Yuki ran past busting through the doors.

     "You can't put Zero in the Knight class!"she shouted both males stopped speaking to look in her direction. I on the other hand tried to hide. Looking them over Kaname and Headmaster sat on the other side of the door. Both looked equally annoyed.

    "Yuki this might just be what's best for everyone. To keep you safe an also to keep Jay safe." Headmaster responded his voice sounding hurt.

     "Please understand Yuki." Kana-kun added.

     "Please I beg you to let Zero stay with me." She pleaded I just gasped. Which of course drew everyone's attention towards my direction.

     "Um. I'm sorry for intruding." Yuki continued.

    "Very well but. Jay why aren't you in class?" Head master asked not dropping my sudden reaction.

       "Father I don't wanna." I whined running out to hug his arm.

      "Oh so cute." He cooed hugging me back. What can I say we're both over dramatic,"but that's not an excuse.

     "But father those classes are pointless. I already know it plus I really wanted a nap. I filled up on cake for lunch." I giggled starting to walk off to my room.