Chapter 36: So Valiant, So Charming

As Claire stepped off the platform, Princess Maurice was already facing her on the platform, and behind her was a group of nobles immediately surrounding Claire. Their excitement was buzzing. The Sunrise Institute students didn't surround Claire; they just watched her from afar, feeling conflicted.

"Claire, you're amazing! When did you learn Dou Qi?!"

"Claire, you were excellent today!"

"Claire, you......"

While drowning in praises, Claire only smiled mildly, not saying a word.

Becoming famous in one fight.

As Claire left, Yixuan Feng still laid there, not moving. Wenmo Shui gulped, and then carefully walked forward.

"Yixuan?" Wenmo Shui inquired.

He was responded to with silence.

" Yixuan, are you okay? Don't scare me, if you die, then your T-rex Ma won't forgive me. She will literally peel a layer off my skin before burying me with you! Even if you want to die, you have to wait for your mom to come here, then die!" Wenmo Shui was tearing up, howling with grief.

As before, Yixuan Feng didn't say a word, silently laying there with an unclear expression.

"Yixuan, you can't die. Save your breath, I'll carry you back. Wait until we arrive home and then you can die." Wenmo Shui said as he scooped up the unmoving Yixuan Feng, carrying him on his shoulder, shuffling down the platform.

"I want to vomit... " Yixuan Feng finally choked out these few words, groaning as quietly as a mosquito. Really, he was shaken so much he was about to vomit.

"Ah! Yixuan, you're alright, very good, as long as you're alright it's okay." Wenmo Shui happily set Yixuan Feng down and Yixuan Feng wobbled down. Wenmo Shui immediately supported him and was truly happy. Good, Yixuan Feng, that little rascal, could speak. This meant that he could bear that inhumane person's humiliation. Good, good, this rascal didn't completely collapse. Wenmo Shui supported the weak and dizzy Yixuan Feng on his shoulder as they left.

The Grand Exchange ended like that. A shocking beginning and a shocking ending. The ambassador's expression became extremely ugly. Naturally the emperor had to say some good words. From the ambassador's point of view, the ending award ceremony was very simple.

But the prize was nevertheless extremely controversial. The contestants who attended the competition didn't dare say that the prize should have been theirs, and no one even mentioned the prize. Although the dean went to bring the prize back, no one could accept it. Everyone could see what was going on during the competition. Without Claire, they would not only be defeated, but they would also bring shame to Amparkland.

Following tradition, the court held a banquet, firstly, to celebrate victory, and secondly, to send Lagark's students off.

In the afternoon, as Claire stole away to rest, sipping tea in the greenhouse, a servant came to report. The Sunrise Institute's principal had sent people to send over the rewards. Because he said he was busy, he couldn't personally come, so he sent an instructor to send the three rewards.

Claire looked at the three extraordinary items on the tray the servant was holding, quietly sipped her tea, and slowly stood up, walking to the tray that the magic sword was placed on. With one swipe, she threw the sword to Jean, who was behind her, and then mildly said, "Send the other people back. I'll only take what I deserve."

The servant became slightly frozen, looking at Claire's ice-cold expression, quickly lowering his head as he brought the silver tray out.

Jean accepted the sword and as he pulled it out a little, cold rays shot out. A good sword! Jean's face revealed a slight smile. He liked this present very much.