Once I stop heaving, Kira grabs a wet cloth and cleans up my state. My face now clean of any remains of food and my hair slicked and tied into a top knot.

I flush the toilet and wearily walk to the counter and wash my hands and look at my appearance in the mirror.

My skin seems slightly paler and the bags under my eyes now black rimmed and my eyes a light shade of red. I look awful.

I catch the eyes of Kira and swiftly turn to face her and hug her, "Thank you so much, I don't know what overcame me." I mutter and she laughs softly with light concern.

"No problem Luna." Herself still not used to calling me 'Adella'.

As I walk out the bathroom with Kira at my side, her hands twitching. Ready to catch me if I fall. I meet the worried eyes of Jackson, Blake and Ben.

"Oh my Goddess. You scared me so much!" Jackson exclaims loudly as he pulls me into a hug.

The two others give me a small hug and then retreat to the couches.

"Do you still want food? I've nearly got it all prepared-" I start but Blake interrupts, "You're not in the right condition to be stressing yourself. Sit down and we will sort lunch."

I reluctantly sit down, knowing that all the others won't let me help. I furrow my brows and try to wonder why I was ill. My mind immediately concludes that it's because of my distance to Ashton, as this also happened a few days into the capture. It also happened to my mother when my dad left for a battle once, even though I was small I remember it vividly.

She was sick continuously and couldn't sleep. After a week into the departure, she would convulse and have breathing attacks. Many regarded it as unusual but because of the strength in our blood lines and their extremely close relationship; they were the effects of being apart.

The food is soon set on the table and we all eat leisurely, conversation popping up from time to time. Kira gets up slightly early and washes her plate but then starts to make another drink.

Once she's finished making it, she returns the table and hands me the drink. I raise my brow and she states, "It's a herbal tea that my mother used to make me after I'd been ill to restore some vitamins."

I nod and sip the fruity tea until slowly my vision turns blurry. I gaze lethargically down to my hands, which are moving at glacial place.

I feel hands wrap round my midriff and carry me up some stairs before the blackness conquers my vision.

**
My heavy eyes crack open and I recognise that I'm laying in my room. I look down at myself to see that I'm covered in blankets and wearing Ash's hoodie.

I swing my legs out of bed and briskly get up to walk but my legs buckle immediately and I grab the post of the bed to steady myself.

My legs were unsteady from lack of use and question then started racing through my mind.

How long was I out?

How was I even out?

The latter question was in bold font in my mind as I haven't been able to sleep for the last few nights.

I slowly walk out of my room with no more problems. My legs gradually waking up. I cling gently to the banister as I descend the stairs, just for precaution.

I know someone else is downstairs but I'm unable to sense who; with my wolf out of the picture, all of my advanced senses aren't as good as usual.

I enter the kitchen and the smell of freshly brewed tea wafts into my nose. I lowly groan as I hurry to the counter and pour myself a generous amount of tea.