Chapter 23

This is Nick (Ashton's Beta) he's mentioned in the chapter, hope you enjoy it!Xox

Here's a little quiz, do any of you know who this is? He plays in a boy band, they sing 'Can we dance' I'll give a shoutout to whoever comments his name and the band he's from first.

Good luck my readers xoxo

adella pov -

(Currently Wednesday morning)

It's still dark when I get awoken, my room encompassed by the dark surroundings, the shadows unmoving.

My waist is covered with my mates heavy arm, I gently move myself out of his hold and once I'm done I look at the clock and see it's 4.30am.

I sigh tiredly and go to the bathroom and dress myself, making myself look presentable for the newcomers.

I was woken with a mindlink from one of the warriors telling me that they were nearly here, I need to be at the Social House for when they arrive.

I walk back into my room and see Ashton wide awake, his eyes quickly searching for me, he relaxes once he sees my dressed state.

He scrunches his brows until realisation sets in and he is out the bed and getting dressed, "Were you about to leave without me?" He says.

I reply, "No, I was just getting ready and letting you sleep in a bit longer - I didn't want to disturb you."

He nods and we both silently just finish off getting ready, it's 4.45 by the time we have left the house.

The sound of our shoes on the gravel is the only sound filling our ears as it's still early morning and not many people will be awake; we don't speak as both of us are still tired and not completely with it yet.

We get to the Social House just at the right time as we see one coach pulling up, many people climb out lethargically - obviously having been asleep beforehand.

Also up are James, Lily, Blake, Ella and some other warriors.

Lily and the warriors will be escorting the new pack to some houses for now, later we will get properly sorted, we just assumed they would want to go back to sleep after the long journey.

The first coach is fully empty now and my members on it have acknowledged me but I sent them off to bed, thankful of their tiring mission they've completed.

Within the next three hours, all but one of the buses have reached our pack and all of the members are in a room - sleeping or whatever takes their fancy.

Ashton and I thank all of my warriors before dismissing them to bed, most of his members don't speak to us - they all nod at Ashton and smile happy to see their Alpha, they all look at me nodding also but nothing more.

Most probably not knowing that I'm his mate, just being polite towards another Alpha - something you're taught to do since you're a pup.

It's now 8am and Ashton, Blake, James and I are just waiting for the last coach - we're all wide awake and chatting between ourselves.

The crisp air encircles us, not making us cold but definitely keeping us awake.

We then all turn our heads when we hear the rumble of an engine, the black and white coach comes into view - we all await the stop of the coach as it gains ever closer.

Once it stops everyone looks alive and buzzing, all of them have slept for longer so I'm betting not as tired as the others.

Most of the people stand around the Social House, obviously not needing anymore sleep, only around 10 people take the offer of going to a room.