Intoxicating

Lil warning, this chapter will include smut hehehe. The song is Toxic covered by Melanie Martinez.
Enjoy ;3

[Your P.O.V.]

I let Bigby inside my room and said "If you want you can take your coat of." He nodded and took it off, leaving it on the kitchen counter. I placed mine on his and walked to the couch and sat down. Bigby came and sat beside me. "I had a good time talking to you, it was good to get to know you more Bigby." I said to him. "It was no trouble, I got to know about you more as well." He responded back. I sat there and took a moment to admire his features. His body was sorta hairy, his arms were hairy and so was his face. He was very handsome up close, his broad features made me smile a bit. He looked at me and asked "You okay?" I snapped back to reality and blushed a bit. "O-oh yeah I'm fine." I said still a bit flustered. His voice was so rough and deep, it sounded very sexy.

[Bigby P.O.V.]

I looked at him a bit confused, humans always showed different emotions but [Y/N]'s were sometimes unreadable. He intrigued me in a way. He did look really beautiful for a boy. His [H/C] locks looked soft like clouds and his somewhat small body made me get this feeling, of wanting to hold him and take care of him from any harm. His [E/C] eyes glimmered with some passion. I smirked and put my arm around him, he jumped a bit but got comfy. I asked "This better?" He looked at me and said "Y-yes Bigby." I took notice of his blush and i thought it was cute and weird. He then sat up and said, "Bigby, do you like me?" What kind of question was that? Did he think i don't like him. "Of course I do [Y/N], what makes you think I don't?" I said to himm He looked away a bit and said. "I dunno, its just...my feelings get in the way and i just get so tangled up because...i never really fallen in love like this. Its so new to me." I was surpised by this confession, but I could understand a bit. I pulled him onto my lap and i heard him squeak from the movement. I want to show him how its like. We stared into each others eyes for about a minute, I gazed into his eyes and he gazed right back into mine. He slowly closed his and softly pressed his soft lips onto mine.

[Your P.O.V.]

I was really nervous about kissing him, but it went away quickly. His lips were rough but in the good way. His scent was so untelling, but it felt manly and strong. I felt his bigger hands hold onto my waist and grip me lightly. I blushed a bit and kept on kissing him passionately. I felt his tongue lick my lips as a sign for french. I opened my mouth lightly and felt his tongue slither into my mouth exploring every corner. My tonge started colliding with his and he dominated mine over. I pulled away and felt a strand of saliva connect our tongues. We were both panting from the moment. I blushed and asked "Shall we take this to my room?" He smirked and nodded. I was going to get up but he held onto my waist and pulled me up and carried me to my room. I wrapped my legs around his waist to hold on, he placed me gently and started to sniff me. It felt off but then he started kissing my neck, then making hickeys onto it. I was a blushing mess. I closed my eyes for a bit and opened them again, seeing bigby change a bit, just like when he saved me from Jack. God did he look great.

[Bigby P.O.V.]

I felt myself changing to my second form, i hope that [Y/N] would be okay with that. I smirked a bit as he felt the hickeys I marked on him. I then whispered into his ear "Enjoying this?~" in a teasing low tone. I noticed he blushed again and nodded. I looked down at him and pulled up his shirt, his chest was slim and somewhat fit, it made me feel hungry for him. I sniffed it and smelled his creamy scent that had gotten my attention the day I met him. I then slid my tongue onto his chest, tasting him. He had a pinch sweet in his skin which felt, intoxicating. I roughly pulled off his shirt off and kissed his soft skin. I must have been doing good cause i started to hear him start moaning lightly. I moved to his neck again and lightly bit him teasingly. He gasped in pleasure and I growled into his ear. He then started unbuttoning my shirt and i backed away and took it off, I tossed it aside and continued biting onto his shoulder. I then started to grind against him, somewhat dry humping him. I backed away again and unbuttoned his pants, seeing his bulge pop up. I smirked and unbuckled my pants, letting my bigger tent pop in front of him.

[Your P.O.V.]

Woah, i was suprised. His size was a little bigger than mine but i never had this feeling, of being dominated. I was breathing heavy but calmly from the mood. He was wearing boxers that shown his boner straight out while I wore briefs that showed my boner bulging. He leaned down again and kissed me roughly, i heard him growling as well which made me moan between kissing. He grinded against me, feeling his length move up and down on my covered entrance. We kissed passionately and i felt him break the kiss and turned me around as my face was pressed against the bed and pillows. His hands gripped onto my ass with his claws digging into them and pulled down my briefs. I was red embarassed as i was exposed to him like this. His hands squeezed my cheeks lightly with his claws. He then kneeled down and started eating me out. I covered my mouth to keep moans from escaping as i felt his wet tongue lick my entrance. His tongue slowly crept inside of me and i gasped in pleasure. This experience felt amazing.

[3rd Person P.O.V.]

[Y/N] moaned from Bigbys tongue fucking. He pulled out from his entrance and started to position himself. Bigby pulled down his boxers and felt his member flop up. He pressed his tip against [Y/N]'s wet entrance. He rubbed against it teasingly and heard [Y/N] moan and squirm. He then slowly pressed himself inside him. Bigby groaned from the tightness and [Y/N] moaned from Bigby's size.

[Your P.O.V.]

Fuck, he's so big. I felt my eyes water up from the size of his cock inside of me. It hurt but it also felt so toxic. I slowly start to feel him thrust in and out of me. I moaned into the pillows from each thrust. I heard his growling slowly get more husk and animalistic. I felt a huge claw push my head into the pillow and felt his pace get faster. Bigby felt totally different now, he had grown into a werewolf now. I could notice and kept on moaning as his pace got faster. He kept on slaming his huge member into my entrance over and over, i wanted more and more. I kept on moaning and felt him go deeper inside of me. I felt tears go down my face as he kept pounding me. He let go of my head and felt his claws dig into my waist and break the skin. I moaned more from the mix of pain and pleasure, this feeling truly felt amazing. I felt him slam into me one last time and feel his seed fill inside me.

[Bigby P.O.V.]

I growled loudly one last time as i felt myself cum into [Y/N]. Damn he felt so tight it made me change into my third form. I panted and slowly changed back to my human form. I stood there for a bit and pulled out of him, some of my cum dripped out of him. I then got incredibly tired and fell onto the bed beside him. I was sweaty and hot, i felt amazing after that. I kept on panting and looked at [Y/N] who was panting as well. A few minutes passed and I pulled him onto my chest. I smiled as I looked at his tired face, he still looked beautiful after I dominated him. I pulled him up and whispered into his ear, "Mine~." I then closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

This night was one not to forget.

End of Chapter
________________

Hey you sinners ;)
I hope you liked this chapter, it was v crazy. Ill see you in the next one.

~Zero