16

Beyoncé woke up with her back turned against Shawn which was unusual for her but she still felt uneasy from last even though he apologised. She got where he was coming from but she still wasn't ready to talk about it.

She felt Shawn wrap his arms around her as he moved closer from behind her. She turned around to face him and wrapped her arms around him making her kiss his cheek.

S: morning beautiful

B: morning

S: you ok?

Beyoncé nodded but her eyes were getting glossier by the second as she tried not to cry.

S: what's wrong?

He asked gently. Beyoncé shook her head as she wiped her tears away.

S: babe talk to me I'm here you can tell me anything

He said rubbing her back.

B: just don't feel too good

She said as she nestled her face into his neck. He hugged her tightly and kissed her shoulder.

B: I'm upset we argued last night. I didn't want to and now I just feel bad because I know what you were saying but... I'm just not used to that. Like, I've given my all to someone before and trusted them 100% and they let me down. It's nothing against you it's just something that has always kept me to myself.

S: I understand and I respect that. I know it's gonna take you some time and I'm fine with earning your trust until you're really comfortable to trust me fully. I just don't want you to be upset because that makes me sad as well.

Beyoncé nodded with her eyes closed feeling him wipe her tears away. She snuggled into his shoulder and kissed his neck.

B: I love you

S: I love you more my queen.

Beyoncé couldn't help but smile. He made her feel so much better and not guilty about where she was at emotionally and she appreciated that so much.

She pulled her face away a little so she was looking at him and pecked his lips a couple times.

B: I really do love you

S: and I love you more than you can imagine.

Beyoncé smiled which made Shawn do the same. He felt happier seeing her happy. Despite her still not telling her, he just wanted her to be happy at the end of the day.

S: i think imma go get a shower

He got out of the bed but Beyoncé followed after into the bathroom making him look at her funny.

B: I want a shower too

She said taking her top off revealing her breasts. Shawna eyes opened wide as he stared at them making Beyoncé laugh and proceed to take off her shorts making her completely naked. She walked past him and into the shower with his eyes following her movement.

B: are you gonna get in or just stare at me?

Shawn got undressed quickly and locked the bathroom door and got in the shower with Beyoncé. She closed her eyes as she held her head back wetting her hair. When she opened her eyes her eyes locked with Shawn.

He wrapped his arms around her drawing them closer so much that their stomachs were touching. Beyoncé wrapped her arms around his neck as she looked up at him.

S: you're beautiful

Beyoncé looked down blushing but Shawn lifted her chin back up.

S: don't look down. You're a goddess. You should know that