The Doctor

I look around me and the first thing i think is that i've been killed and this is some weird heaven or more likely hell, then it hits me the police box, THE POLICE BOX IS BIGGER ON THE INSIDE!!!! When I stand up I hear a voice "What are you doing in my TARDIS?!" I turn around and come face to face with a man with bright green eyes and brown hair that hangs on his forehead, his chin is another story. "Sorry I was being chased I had no where else to go....... and what the hell is a TARDIS?" The look he gave me was full of excitement and was that fear? "TARDIS stands for time and relative dimensions in space, and yes its bigger on the inside."

"No I get that its bigger on the inside its another dimension, but the big thing is who are you" 

"I'm the Doctor" he smirks 

"That's it just the Doctor...... what a stupid name" I smirk back 

"Oi! It's not stupid its a great name, and your name is so amazing?"

"Yes it is actually, Its Emma, Emma Holmes" I stick out my hand for him to shake "nice to meet you Doctor!" He shakes my hand but the whole time he's just staring at me in aw, then he yells "SO COOL, I JUST MET SHERLOCK HOLMES' DAUGHTER!" I stare at him and shake my head I got that a lot. Then he looks at me "So the question is way are you being chased?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        When I finally get a good look around I gasp at the sight in front of me. The inside is all sliver metal with controls around a green light and at the top there are these weird symbols at the top, and from the look of it the top spins and the green inside moves. The whole console is on a circular island the has metal poles going around and up to a catwalk going around and into different hallways, I continue to stare at the symbols at the top when The Doctor said "That's gallifreyan the language of my people, and those are the names of my past companions in gallifreyan." After he said that I got the feeling that anew name was going to be up there and I think it was mine. I look up at The Doctor and see he has a tear sliding down his cheek, I slowly reach up and wipe it away "Hey Doctor its okay don't cry." Then he wraps him arms around me and gives me the biggest saddest hug I've ever seen. "I know, Its silly of me to cry but i just lost my close friends the Ponds and I haven't had anyone to even talk to sense." 

"Its okay Doctor, I know what will cheer you up.... Why don't you help me catch this killer?"

"Are you sure, I don't want to intrude in the brilliant minds of the Holmes'"

"Yes of course you look like you really need to run" Then I grab my phone out of my pocket and send a quick text to my dad telling him where I was and to come very quickly. It was less then 5 minutes when my dad came running into the TARDIS panting, when he straitened he looked The Doctor in the eye as a smile crepes onto his face, "Well Doctor it sure has been a while hasn't it?'

"Yes it has Sherlock, I just ran into your daughter....well she ran into the TARDIS and now wants me to help on your case."

"Yes, yes of course, it's nice to have an old friend around" I look between the two and then at my dad "Wait, what you two know each other?"

"Yes The Doctor here showed up at the flat and helped me solve a small case... then he left and I haven't  seen him sense." 

"Well okay then.... come on boys we have a case to solve!" I then walked myself over  to one of the chairs plopped down and looked up at the two childish men and smiled as they talked about the case, it didn't look needed me so I went into my Mind Palace (it was more like a Mind Library) and left them to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone just ike to say thanks fro reading and remember to vote, and comment. Tanks so much!!!!