Shido itsuka (Date A live)

Hey, guys! I'm back after a whole year of procrastination. I'll be finishing up my requests that I have received from the past year. So, stay tuned! Requested by DeathNikkiParade

Name: Shido itsuka

Age: 16/17

Birthday: ??

Hair color: Blue

Eye color: Brown (Normal)/ Gold (when using spiritual powers)

Height: 170cm/ 5"5

gender: Male

Appearance: Shido has the looks of a handsome young man in high school. He has straight blue hair and brown eyes. During the times where he borrows another Spirit's power, the color of his eyes turns into a more golden shade. He is often seen wearing the male Raizen High school uniform during his everyday life. During the events of Miku Lily, Shido had to crossdress as a girl to interact with Miku, therefore disguising himself as his alternate identity, Shiori Itsuka. During the time, he was seen with long blue hair, and he wore the female Raizen High School uniform. He also wore a flower hair clip as a hair accessory.

Personality: He had no interests in the opposite gender until he got forced to be by his little sister.  As a result of being abandoned by his birth mother, Shido has become unusually sensitive to other people's despair. It is this empathizing nature that makes him regarded as the best person to handle the Spirits. Shido is also a very kind-hearted person that can sympathize with others. These traits are what caused most of the Spirits to fall in love with him. Shido also possesses a strong will and a genuine willingness to forgive others. He will press on to save the Spirits despite the great personal risk to himself. Despite his determination to save the Spirits, Shido's conviction has been shown to falter more than once. During those times, Shido has often needed the advice and emotional support of those closest to him to renew his resolve.