migraine

Josh POV

"you took your pills right?" he asked just like every other day.

"no." I finally say. If I lied again he said there'd be consequences. He could always tell when I was lying.

"That's not good Josh. It'll only get worse." He says sighing while tapping his pen. His voice started to blur where all i could hear was that damn pen.

"Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick."

"STOP!" I yell making him jump. "Sorry." He says quickly setting the pen down staring at me awkwardly.

"Quit fucking looking at me I can't stand you anymore!" I was getting so pissed. I hated this place. I don't wanna be here anymore. I don't ever want to come back!

"Josh calm down!" He says standing up getting closer to me.

"No. No. No. NO! I Can't fucking stand you anymore! I hate you! I hate you so much!" I finally could say it. All my anger was finally coming out. I was scared. I don't know what I'm capable of.

I run out of his office and see my mom already sitting there.

"You okay?" She asked as I got in the car.

"Just great!" I said slamming the door shut.

She doesn't say anything and just drives home. The whole car ride I couldn't feel anything but pain in my head. I didn't even notice but I had started crying.

All the anger had rushed into me as soon as we got home. I needed to go to the treehouse right fucking now. I open the car door and take off running into the woods hearing my moms faint screams.

It was cold. So cold. I couldn't feel my skin. I would be at the treehouse soon. It was always somehow warm in there.

I get there in what felt like five minutes and quickly climb up the latter.

Reality hit me hard. I had so many mixed emotions. My head was throbbing and my tear stained face was frozen from being so cold. My body wouldn't stop shaking.

I couldn't stop sobbing.